Republicans are truly the pro corruption party

is it not funny how they are the most corruptwith all the wingnuts but claim to be christian? and they do not care. let trump get the nomination and it will prove what many of us are saying.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Some are Christofascists, some are just plain, secular fascists and the remainder are useful fools.  It's all about accumulating dictatorial power.

And you're correct.  This is the way democracies die.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

18 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

let trump get the nomination and it will prove what many of us are saying.

That bridge has already been crossed.  Their only principle is power.  NOTHING else matters.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

That bridge has already been crossed.  Their only principle is power.  NOTHING else matters.

Can you think of any Democrat issues that bring up wanting nothing but power, or is it just the Republicans?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Can you think of any Democrat issues that bring up wanting nothing but power, or is it just the Republicans?

Sure.  Many are corrupt.  The questions are, to what degree, with how much coordination and, to what ends.

The problem with Republicans is,,, they fight every effort at reform.  They distract us with inane social issues.  They promote inequality.  They promote bigotry and prejudice.  They promote deadly violence.  They truly believe the wealthy have the right to govern our nation.  They do not believe in a "government of the people".  They have cancelled almost every single reasonable, honest member of the party.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Sure.  Many are corrupt.  The questions are, to what degree, with how much coordination and, to what ends.

Two examples are Fetterman and Feinstein. Both are unfit to serve in the Senate yet the Dems won’t replace them. Why?  If they replace Fetterman, his seat becomes open in the 2024 election.  Feinstein’s seat is up for grabs in 2024 anyway, but they want a particular person to take it and not have Newsome pick somebody.  You figure to what end, I know.

9 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

They distract us with inane social issues

Inane?  Transing the kids, taking parental rights away, controlling what is being taught in public school.  These are really contrary to the teachings that you’re familiar with.

12 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

They promote bigotry and prejudice.  They promote deadly violence.  They truly believe the wealthy have the right to govern our nation.  They do not believe in a "government of the people".  They have cancelled almost every single reasonable, honest member of the party

I disagree whole heartedly with this garbage.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Two examples are Fetterman and Feinstein. Both are unfit to serve in the Senate yet the Dems won’t replace them. Why?  If they replace Fetterman, his seat becomes open in the 2024 election.  Feinstein’s seat is up for grabs in 2024 anyway, but they want a particular person to take it and not have Newsome pick somebody.  You figure to what end, I know.

Inane?  Transing the kids, taking parental rights away, controlling what is being taught in public school.  These are really contrary to the teachings that you’re familiar with.

I disagree whole heartedly with this garbage.

You look at politics as being the interests of two parties.  I understand, there is some truth in that.

However, I look at politics as semi civilized class warfare.  Our country has lost it's sense of balance after five decades of pushing to the right.  We need to restore the balance of power.  First, we have to restore some integrity.  Although I am a life long registered Republican,,, I will not vote for Republicans again until they are willing to initiate and support meaningful reforms.

Our problems are not found in ideology and social issues.  Our problems lie in corruption and inequality.

12 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Our country has lost it's sense of balance after five decades of pushing to the right

Where have you been the last 5 decades?  The pendulum had swung so far left during the Obama years the right finally had 4 years to try to equalize toward the middle, but the Dems wouldn’t leave the man alone to do his job.  Your recollection is in question.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Where have you been the last 5 decades?  The pendulum had swung so far left during the Obama years the right finally had 4 years to try to equalize toward the middle, but the Dems wouldn’t leave the man alone to do his job.  Your recollection is in question.

I understand your feelings.  I understand how you view politics. 

I am simply looking at, increased money in politics, increasing inequality, compromised democracy, growing poverty, increased privatization, increasing government debt.  Our government is for sale.  That has to change.  It's not Republicans versus Democrats.  The real political interests are capital versus society.

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

I understand your feelings.  I understand how you view politics. 

I am simply looking at, increased money in politics, increasing inequality, compromised democracy, growing poverty, increased privatization, increasing government debt.  Our government is for sale.  That has to change.  It's not Republicans versus Democrats.  The real political interests are capital versus society.

Then why are you always attacking Republicans and letting Democrats slide?

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Then why are you always attacking Republicans and letting Democrats slide?

As I have already told you,,, Republicans block every effort at reform.  Republicans want to expand the corruption.  Republicans have no problem allowing the minority to govern over us.  They are the servants of capital.

It isn't about the Republicans though.  It is about the power of the capital class.  Look at all average Americans have given up in the last 50 years.  Look at stagnated wages.  Look at the ridiculousness of our government debt.  Read the Powell memo.

Our government needs reform.  Only one side seems willing.  And, I do not let democrats "slide".  That is your partisan perception.  Any Democrat involved in scandal, I hope is prosecuted and, severely punished.

• Facepalm 1