Nothing Weird about this

I eagerly await Ryan Grim, Katie Halper and Krystal Ball's comments on this. 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2023 at 6:43 PM, AUDub said:

Also David. What’s your take on this @DKW 86?

Maybe she had friends there? IDK, and I DC.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Maybe she had friends there? IDK, and I DC.

Convicted spy Maria Butina is an interesting choice in friends. 

12 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

This lady is all kinds of nuts. 

Right wing take— “Brandon really knows how to pick ‘em!”

And Reade still had far more evidence of Biden's attack on her than Kavanaugh's accuser. But you believe her and not Reade. 

Let's face facts. Partisanship is all that matters here. The Maggots deny all of trumps accusers. The Dems cannot bring themselves to acknowledge one of Clinton's yet. 

Round and round it goes and we tell ourselves the same lies over and over.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

And Reade still had far more evidence of Biden's attack on her than Kavanaugh's accuser. But you believe her and not Reade. 

Let's face facts. Partisanship is all that matters here. The Maggots deny all of trumps accusers. The Dems cannot bring themselves to acknowledge one of Clinton's yet. 

I don't know for a fact who was telling the truth and who wasn't. There's not any actual evidence that either happened because the accused events were so long ago and in neither case were official complaints, statements, or records filed that corroborate them. All we have are the accusers and friends/relatives who say they were told about the incidents. 

Ultimately, it's just based on personal opinion, which you are right, in many cases can and is clouded by partisan beliefs. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I don't know for a fact who was telling the truth and who wasn't. There's not any actual evidence that either happened because the accused events were so long ago and in neither case were official complaints, statements, or records filed that corroborate them. All we have are the accusers and friends/relatives who say they were told about the incidents. 

Ultimately, it's just based on personal opinion, which you are right, in many cases can and is clouded by partisan beliefs. 

But patterns tend to happen with this behavior and her claim is totally at odds with a guy’s 50 year political history. And when looking at accusations without concrete substantiation, witness credibility is particularly critical. She has little.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

But patterns tend to happen with this behavior and her claim is totally at odds with a guy’s 50 year political history. And when looking at accusations without concrete substantiation, witness credibility is particularly critical. She has little.

You’re right.  Now if Biden’s accuser was a girl, say his daughter, that accused him of showering with her and wanted it to stop it would be believed.  I wonder why Reade feels unsafe in America under Biden’s DOJ?  It is a mystery.  Don’t take this as accepting her traitorous act, just a simple explanation as to why she might feel unsafe.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re right.  Now if Biden’s accuser was a girl, say his daughter, that accused him of showering with her and wanted it to stop it would be believed.  I wonder why Reade feels unsafe in America under Biden’s DOJ?  It is a mystery.  Don’t take this as accepting her traitorous act, just a simple explanation as to why she might feel unsafe.

There’s zero rational reason for her to feel unsafe under Biden’s DOJ. None. She craves attention and doesn’t appear to be able to keep a job to support herself. She bought herself some attention and at least minimal financial support for a while.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

There’s zero rational reason for her to feel unsafe under Biden’s DOJ. None. She craves attention and doesn’t appear to be able to keep a job to support herself. She bought herself some attention and at least minimal financial support for a while.

What?  There is a man, Mark Houck, that was arrested for blocking the entrance of an abortion clinic and assaulting a volunteer.  He was released by the local authorities, but months later he was arrested and put on trail for some crime against humanity.  He faced 11 years in prison just for protecting his son.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pro-life-activist-arrested-by-fbi-acquitted-on-federal-charges/

I don’t see you point.

Edited by I_M4_AU

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

This is exactly the kind of generalized, bull**** lie that make you look like a wanna-be iconoclast. :-\

Edited by homersapien

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

WTF?

Joe Biden and the Audacity of Grope. https://www.cc.com/video/yfmksi/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-audacity-of-grope

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

This is exactly the kind of generalized, bull**** lie that make you look like a wanna-be iconoclast. :-\

What on earth are you overreacting to now? Find one f'in Dem anywhere that stood by Clinton's accusers. Find one.

Links please.

On 6/1/2023 at 8:14 AM, AUDub said:

Convicted spy Maria Butina is an interesting choice in friends. 

TRUTH.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Reade’s. 

Absolutely. It fits a lifetime of Biden's handsy, gropey, perverted actions.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Absolutely. It fits a lifetime of Biden's handsy, gropey, perverted actions.

It’s totally different than everything else you’ve showed and know about.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

What on earth are you overreacting to now? Find one f'in Dem anywhere that stood by Clinton's accusers. Find one.

Links please.

You found a Dem who stood by Clinton's accusers right here. You don't need a link. I'm present.

12 hours ago, AURex said:

You found a Dem who stood by Clinton's accusers right here. You don't need a link. I'm present.

Like I said...no links.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1