Cocaine in the White House

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'm not the one claiming that some careless yo-yo who was stupid enough to leave his stash behind was also clever enough to avoid leaving any tiny smidgen of evidence. That wiggling belongs to you and the very few who are trying to cover for this laughable event.

I’m just engaging in the same wild speculation you are. In your case you assert a massive cover up. We don’t know how it got there and I understand why that may be unknowable. You’re always convinced of a devious conspiracy.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

We don’t know how it got there and I understand why that may be unknowable.

Isn't the White House one of the most, if not the most, surveilled places in the Country? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Isn't the White House one of the most, if not the most, surveilled places in the Country? 

The inside of the West Wing? I'm not sure any of us know that.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Except Mikey. He’s an expert on everything. Truly amazing the knowledge vested in just one man. He knows there’s cameras in every bedroom, bathroom, every where. Except that place Clinton was with Lewinsky. Not there.

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Except Mikey. He’s an expert on everything. Truly amazing the knowledge vested in just one man. He knows there’s cameras in every bedroom, bathroom, every where. Except that place Clinton was with Lewinsky. Not there.

What I do know is the the top forensics teams in the United States know whose half-used baggie of Coke that was. They have been told to muzzle it, so they are muzzling it. It's not complicated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

What I do know is the the top forensics teams in the United States know whose half-used baggie of Coke that was. They have been told to muzzle it, so they are muzzling it. It's not complicated.

How do you know that, Mikey?

• Haha 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

How do you know that, Mikey?

Common sense, something that defenders of the Bungler-In-Chief are sorely lacking in this instance.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

An airport is also a very secure location.  However, if you have a rented locker of some kind at the airport, there won't be a camera inside the lock box.  Therefore, if something sticks to the back side of something you place in there, it is extremely unlikely that it would be seen on the overhead security cameras.  If you later retrieve the contents of the locker, but leave behind what had been inadverdently placed there, there would be no camera footage showing you placing the item in that location.

• Facepalm 1

54 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Wow. If I were you I'd go to the news with this breaking information you have. Traditional news wont listen cause they are in the pocket of Dems and the DeepState. I'd go try and book an interview on Joe Rogan or Steve Bannon and tell the world this critical information you know. 

Maybe you could even go before House Republicans as a whistleblower here. They'll listen to pretty much anybody. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

A new campaign slogan is emerging....

Vote Ole Line Sides 2024

18 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

blades-of-glory-comedy.gif.c800b24a259bc9ac9cfbc538185d4578.gif

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

Common sense, something that defenders of the Bungler-In-Chief are sorely lacking in this instance.

C’mon man. 

13 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Maybe you could even go before House Republicans as a whistleblower here.

There will be a significant amount of that tomorrow. Just watch how Hunter's situation was handled and you'll see how the inconvenient bag of cocaine was likewise snuffed out. Have you heard that the cocaine was burned/blown up?  Other evidence remains in custody for, sometimes, years but this is quickly destroyed. I guess they didn't want some honest investigator getting prints, DNA or other forensic evidence off that dirty little baggie at some time in the future.

On 7/18/2023 at 10:14 AM, AU9377 said:

An airport is also a very secure location.  However, if you have a rented locker of some kind at the airport, there won't be a camera inside the lock box.  Therefore, if something sticks to the back side of something you place in there, it is extremely unlikely that it would be seen on the overhead security cameras.  If you later retrieve the contents of the locker, but leave behind what had been inadverdently placed there, there would be no camera footage showing you placing the item in that location.

No, but you can bet they would know who used it before.  Maybe not in an airport where there are more people going through than you can shake a stick at, but in the WH, where they record the names / faces of every single person, they could contain the period this is was find and book end it pretty quickly.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoAU said:

No, but you can bet they would know who used it before.  Maybe not in an airport where there are more people going through than you can shake a stick at, but in the WH, where they record the names / faces of every single person, they could contain the period this is was find and book end it pretty quickly.   

Sure, but you can't charge someone based on that alone.  It certainly wouldn't be fair to publish names of people that could be the culprit.  If you can't charge someone, the rest is just theater. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I assure you the forensics are there, it’s the effort that is lacking.  

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Sure, but you can't charge someone based on that alone.  It certainly wouldn't be fair to publish names of people that could be the culprit.  If you can't charge someone, the rest is just theater. 

Theater is what animates the right in America these days.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 7/18/2023 at 9:23 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

Wow. If I were you I'd go to the news with this breaking information you have. Traditional news wont listen cause they are in the pocket of Dems and the DeepState. I'd go try and book an interview on Joe Rogan or Steve Bannon and tell the world this critical information you know. 

Maybe you could even go before House Republicans as a whistleblower here. They'll listen to pretty much anybody. 

Anybody, sure. But a decided preference for Chinese spies.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 11:14 AM, TexasTiger said:

Omg! Do you hear yourself sometimes? Just keep those dark blue shades on my man…..

On 7/18/2023 at 9:14 AM, AU9377 said:

Did you really just compare The ****** WH to an airport? You know, those places used as tourist launching pads in 2001?@

Some of you people need to spend the day on looking up the term “partisan sycophant.” This is partisan Washington FC doing an open faced CYA op folks. It doesn’t get easier than this to see. 

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Omg! Do you hear yourself sometimes? Just keep those dark blue shades on my man…..

You think there are cameras in bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, the Oval Office, situation room, etc.? You guys make so many assumptions even though you’ve seen no evidence of how limited or extensive cameras are. If they were as extensive as you guys think, Ken Starr and the Republican house would have subpoenaed them. Jack Smith might, too.

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You think there are cameras in bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, the Oval Office, situation room, etc.? You guys make so many assumptions even though you’ve seen no evidence of how limited or extensive cameras are. If they were as extensive as you guys think, Ken Starr and the Republican house would have subpoenaed them. Jack Smith might, too.

Again, no one said anything like this. The cubbies are in a room that is publicly accessible and therefore should be under surveillance just for the safety of the First Family and the staff that work at the WH. If the USSS cant do even that, then they need new leadership immediately. No one ever said a word about bathrooms, closets, etc. THIS WAS A ROOM ACCESSED BY THE PUBLIC.

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Did you really just compare The ****** WH to an airport? You know, those places used as tourist launching pads in 2001?@

The point is the same.  If you haven't flown since 2001, there have been massive security changes.  All this story is now is one more meaningless topic for Fox and their cabal of sheep herders to exaggerate and make fact void quips over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Again, no one said anything like this. The cubbies are in a room that is publicly accessible and therefore should be under surveillance just for the safety of the First Family and the staff that work at the WH. If the USSS cant do even that, then they need new leadership immediately. No one ever said a word about bathrooms, closets, etc. THIS WAS A ROOM ACCESSED BY THE PUBLIC.

So what do you think is being covered up?