Cocaine in the White House

18 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I can’t stand to watch either of them, but I’m sure you think I do.

Don Lemon doesn't even work for CNN anymore.  I never stopped the dial when he did either.

Even so, if I needed information about some breaking news topic, I would not hesitate to actually flip on CNN.  CNN will race bait an issue in a heartbeat, but what they do and what FOX does is NOT an equivalent.  MSNBC.... I don't watch the network, but they may be a close approximation.  I really don't know. 

I routinely watch a few minutes of the freak shows on Fox just to re-affirm that they haven't changed their way of doing business.  They haven't.  They are making hundreds of millions of dollars by feeding the worst fears people have with a combination of falsehoods and purposefully generating division.  Some sane Republicans used to shrug it off and laugh about it, but now even they are forced to fall in line or risk losing their seat at the table. 

Every night, Fox will find some tranny story, followed by how the left supports child abuse.  They then move on to the "Biden crime family" and that is followed by the FBI being used as a weapon to get Republicans and their God loving American President, DJ Trump.  It is comedy gold that most of their viewers actually believe is real news.  At this point, it is a sickness.

On 7/20/2023 at 5:29 PM, NolaAuTiger said:

I know who the culprit was. I'll give you a hint: his father is POTUS. 

My source: Common Sense. 

What kind of common sense is being used?  My common sense tells me that the son of the President gets to take his mobile phone into the White House when he goes.  He doesn't need to use a cubby to store his personal belongings.

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

What kind of common sense is being used?  

Because he uses cocaine and was coked up watching fireworks on the 4th.

That kind.

Edited by NolaAuTiger

On 7/21/2023 at 5:47 PM, TexasTiger said:

I can’t stand to watch either of them, but I’m sure you think I do.

You and others echo their every talking point, so....

:comfort:

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Don Lemon doesn't even work for CNN anymore.  I never stopped the dial when he did either.

Even so, if I needed information about some breaking news topic, I would not hesitate to actually flip on CNN.  CNN will race bait an issue in a heartbeat, but what they do and what FOX does is NOT an equivalent.  MSNBC.... I don't watch the network, but they may be a close approximation.  I really don't know. 

I routinely watch a few minutes of the freak shows on Fox just to re-affirm that they haven't changed their way of doing business.  They haven't.  They are making hundreds of millions of dollars by feeding the worst fears people have with a combination of falsehoods and purposefully generating division.  Some sane Republicans used to shrug it off and laugh about it, but now even they are forced to fall in line or risk losing their seat at the table. 

Every night, Fox will find some tranny story, followed by how the left supports child abuse.  They then move on to the "Biden crime family" and that is followed by the FBI being used as a weapon to get Republicans and their God loving American President, DJ Trump.  It is comedy gold that most of their viewers actually believe is real news.  At this point, it is a sickness.

So much BS and so many lies in one post. Just damn.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

You and others echo their every talking point, so....

:comfort:

You must watch them meticulously and take notes. How do watch Lemon these days?

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

So much BS and so many lies in one post. Just damn.  

Point them out.  Being a cheerleader is easy.  Explaining why you cheer for your team takes effort.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2023 at 9:21 AM, TexasTiger said:

So what do you think is being covered up?

Best guess is that the baggie had Kamala Harris's finger prints and DNA all over it. Nobody can be that stupid and giggly every day without a little help from her friends.

• Haha 2

On 7/23/2023 at 9:15 AM, TexasTiger said:

You must watch them meticulously and take notes. How do watch Lemon these days?

Meticulously no, but I do partake. Choose your path. 

On 7/23/2023 at 9:30 AM, AU9377 said:

Point them out.  Being a cheerleader is easy.  Explaining why you cheer for your team takes effort.

Your entire response. Calling out your stupidity is not in fact cheerleading, just calling out your stupidity. How hard is that to comprehend?  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, JMWATS said:

perhaps the coke was placed their for someone who is not known to pick up later?

Intuitively Obvious to Even the most Casual Observer – Mathematical  Mysteries

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yes. He’s a coke head.

None of you want to answer the question... Why would Hunter Biden need to leave anything in a cubby area before entering the White House residence?  He wouldn't, which makes the claims that it belongs to him pretty lame really.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, AU9377 said:

None of you want to answer the question... Why would Hunter Biden need to leave anything in a cubby area before entering the White House residence?  He wouldn't, which makes the claims that it belongs to him pretty lame really.

For the record, I never thought it was Hunter, but it is possible right?. To dismiss and downplay the possibility takes a mental midget. I'll let you answer for that. 

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

For the record, I never thought it was Hunter, but it is possible right?. To dismiss and downplay the possibility takes a mental midget. I'll let you answer for that. 

It is possible that someone dressed as the Easter Bunny dropped it, but that also isn't likely.

3 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Was it Hunters Coke in the White house? Could of been but there's no proof it was. 

Did Joe Biden illegally benefit from Hunters business deals? He could have, but there's no evidence he did. 

Did Joe Biden influence the investigation into his son? He could have, but there's no evidence he did. 

Was Epstein assassinated by another person? He could have been but there's no evidence he was. 

Do Republicans have a shred of common sense left in their party? They could, but there's no evidence that they do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Was it Hunters Coke in the White house? Could of been but there's no proof it was. 

Did Joe Biden illegally benefit from Hunters business deals? He could have, but there's no evidence he did. 

Did Joe Biden influence the investigation into his son? He could have, but there's no evidence he did. 

Was Epstein assassinated by another person? He could have been but there's no evidence he was. 

Do Republicans have a shred of common sense left in their party? They could, but there's no evidence that they do.

It's wild this apparently needs to be explained to a lawyer, huh?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

It is possible that someone dressed as the Easter Bunny dropped it, but that also isn't likely.

Proof that confirmation is possible with the right questions. :gofig:

11 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Patience, young grasshopper. Thorough investigations take time. They are like slowly peeling away layers of rotten paper to learn what hides beneath. The truth and evidence is slowly coming out. Even today, the Biden group has had to back off the silly "Joe never spoke to Hunter about his son's business deals" lie and have now retreated to the very different "Joe wasn't in business with his son". That too will be exposed in time. Patience, patience, patience.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

Patience, young grasshopper. Thorough investigations take time. They are like slowly peeling away layers of rotten paper to learn what hides beneath. The truth and evidence is slowly coming out. Even today, the Biden group has had to back off the silly "Joe never spoke to Hunter about his son's business deals" lie and have now retreated to the very different "Joe wasn't in business with his son". That too will be exposed in time. Patience, patience, patience.

Hey, it's you guys that keep talking like it's been concluded and all the facts are known. :-\

15 hours ago, Mikey said:

Maybe they should get John Durham on this.. He really came thru last time.. cough cough

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Hey, it's you guys that keep talking like it's been concluded and all the facts are known. :-\