2024 4* CB Jalewis Solomon (10/16: South Carolina)

ellitor

Default Avatar

6-0 / 185
Schley County
Ellaville, GA

Notable offers: AU, SCar, FSU, UGA, Florida, A&M, Bama, Ohio St, Michigan, Penn St, Vols, USC, LSU, & Oregon
Committing August 5th
AU- South Carolina battle

2 minutes ago, GoudaMac said:

Is this one heating up?  I didn't realize we were making a push here. I assumed FSU all the way. 

Never assume Coach Freeze is out of it.  😁🥶🥶🥶

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GoudaMac said:

Is this one heating up?  I didn't realize we were making a push here. I assumed FSU all the way. 

It's either Auburn or South Carolina

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

It's either Auburn or South Carolina

Thanks for reading the OP.

1 hour ago, GoudaMac said:

1 he's good.
2 need all the family here to lock up his 5* brother in 24

• Love 1

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks for reading the OP.

Lol that's why I asked the question I did.  I had been hearing FSU, and then I saw AU/SC.  Wasn't sure what happened with them.  I also hadn't been following this one closely at all 

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2023 at 4:46 PM, GoudaMac said:

Lol that's why I asked the question I did.  I had been hearing FSU, and then I saw AU/SC.  Wasn't sure what happened with them.  I also hadn't been following this one closely at all 

Isn't his brother Z Walker at AU?

3 hours ago, EricLCountry said:

Isn't his brother Z Walker at AU?

You are correct.  I learned something new today!  There's some talent in that family!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Fong just put in CB to South Carolina 

That has surprised a lot of people.

It's also a reminder of how fast things can swing.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It is a bit surprising. They begged him not to go to big cat. 
But it seems like the initial high on some of these guys from last weekend is wearing off. 
That is also why I’m just not seeing KJ to AU. I think we knocked it out of the park and really gave him a lot to think about but we were not his #1 choice coming into the weekend. I hope I am wrong. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

It is a bit surprising. They begged him not to go to big cat. 
But it seems like the initial high on some of these guys from last weekend is wearing off. 
That is also why I’m just not seeing KJ to AU. I think we knocked it out of the park and really gave him a lot to think about but we were not his #1 choice coming into the weekend. I hope I am wrong. 

Believe this. Our boys Walker White, Perry T, Malcolm Simmons, and now even Riddick are putting the FULL COURT PRESS on Bolden. Some even believe he committed this last weekend as a silent. I believe he possibly did but wants his own moment too.

19 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

They just got Dylan Stewart too…USC is done being a joke apparently 

USCe is in a good place.   I like what Baby Beamer is doing over there.   With AU, UTn, and USCe moving up and maybe UF figuring out how to get out of their own way, and adding UTx and Okie with the possibility of more, the SEC is only getting stronger and tougher!!!   Maybe we’ll try to get all 12 of the playoff teams from the SEC🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, bigbird said:

Yep. We will find out on Saturday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

USCe is in a good place.   I like what Baby Beamer is doing over there.   With AU, UTn, and USCe moving up and maybe UF figuring out how to get out of their own way, and adding UTx and Okie with the possibility of more, the SEC is only getting stronger and tougher!!!   Maybe we’ll try to get all 12 of the playoff teams from the SEC🤣🤣🤣

Yup we’re getting to a point where no one’s getting a cupcake schedule, which should be theoretically good for parity. We’ll always have programs substantially more talented than others though 

4 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I'd love to see the SEC East get stronger. Make uga earn it. They almost slipped up against Mizzou last year. Pretty soon UT, USCe and UF will be threats, it's looking like.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

I'd love to see the SEC East get stronger. Make uga earn it. They almost slipped up against Mizzou last year. Pretty soon UT, USCe and UF will be threats, it's looking like.

Just in time for us to do away with divisions.   
But the new schedules look like they’ll even the playing field somewhat.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

UGA’s schedule this year is laughable…I think there are a few high school teams with a harder schedule 

image.thumb.png.8c1944693c84f60869d04c9bab1ac689.png

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AUINSY said:

UGA’s schedule this year is laughable…I think there are a few high school teams with a harder schedule 

image.thumb.png.8c1944693c84f60869d04c9bab1ac689.png

Yeah, the realignment is going to force them to play a tougher schedule.    We may be the 2nd toughest team they face all year!!!

• Like 1