No 1 defense in the sec

WFE12

5 hours ago, Viper said:

D4km.gif

i was told a couple of times that ol bobby did not have a motorcycle wreck. it was said the ladies hub or boyfriend beat the hell out of him. do you know? i love that by the way.

46 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

FWIW, and acknowledging the competition to date we also lead the SEC in rushing.  

Again, level of competition puts it in perspective, BUT a team that leads the SEC in defensive efficiency, red zone defense, and rushing offense is set up for success!!!

• Like 4

I like what I've seen so far.  I hope it keeps up when we play an offense with a pulse this weekend.

I think I've seen more DL stunts/twists/loops/etc than I've ever seen Auburn do.  It's helping guys get free lanes to the QB and putting on good pressure.  For the life of me I could never understand why we didn't do it

• Like 8

I am pleasantly surprised to see we are #1, beating out schools like Georgia that had similar schedules up to this point.

51 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Again, level of competition puts it in perspective, BUT a team that leads the SEC in defensive efficiency, red zone defense, and rushing offense is set up for success!!!

Yes. It at least offers the appearance that our staff has a solid plan moving forward, which is more than we’ve had the past few seasons. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DAG said:

Context certainly matters in this case. I will say I have been far more impress with our DC rather than our OC.

I know Freeze wanted to turn things over to coordinators so he could recruit but Im ready for Freeze the play caller to make an appearance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I like what I've seen so far.  I hope it keeps up when we play an offense with a pulse this weekend.

I think I've seen more DL stunts/twists/loops/etc than I've ever seen Auburn do.  It's helping guys get free lanes to the QB and putting on good pressure.  For the life of me I could never understand why we didn't do it

Hell to the yeah!  

Finally GIF - Gekko Gordongekko Finally - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah no doubt Ron has something up his sleeve for this game. It’ll be interesting to see how things shake out

• Like 1

9 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I am pleasantly surprised to see we are #1, beating out schools like Georgia that had similar schedules up to this point.

Completely agree - and hope this continues to be the case after the A&M game.  

Whether really meaningful or not, it could be a whole lot worse. Glass half full. Half full o' scotch even.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wareaglefan444 said:

I hope I'm wrong, but I think this is only because of the competition we have played. 

You are right. But what if Auburn was in, like, the thirties, for those categories. 🤢

19 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

You are right. But what if Auburn was in, like, the thirties, for those categories. 🤢

We might / probably would be 0-3 if that were the case. 
Love any and all improvements after potato gang fiasco! Let’s all celebrate the little things as they become bigger things! 

🥃 🍕 🥩 🍩 🥓

Edited by Hopsing
Forgot to add important addition
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Yeah no doubt Ron has something up his sleeve for this game. It’ll be interesting to see how things shake out

Jimbos offense has been a mess. Maybe Bobby P has added a few sophisticatedwrinkles.

image.gif.de43d9c3c62e7a27a65c7b3b6fcbeec5.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1