All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Funny how for cape NEVER comes on when she's on one of her bigoted rants, but you always appear at the response and THAT'S when you don't want to hear about race. Typical demographic

I hope this post made sense to you because it certainly didn't here.

You have passive aggressively made every issue about race on this board for as long as I can remember. If people don't like Deion, and the way he runs his mouth it must be racist. That's your narrative whether you'll admit it, or not. You are as predictable as the sunrise dude. You can't seem to leave any thread about Bo Nix alone because in your mind you think Auburn people follow him, or are interested in how he is doing at Oregon because he's white. I can see through your shtick believe me, and it's really old. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Once again hilarious....what does our board look like? And I could just imagine proving a point about a fan base by taking a snapshot of 3 post on a forum after a loss.....forget the sold out tickets for EVERY game even away games....forget the television and revenue numbers.....3 post on a forum is the truth.

Hell for us all anybody would have to do is look on here right now and come to that conclusion on freeze....and God forbid if we had hired a black coach, after a loss all they would have to do is come on here and look at au24 posts and they could come to the conclusion the board members here hate black people

It would probably look the same.  Not sure what the issue is. Just showing how fast people turn and that folks acting as if Auburn would be drastically better right now with Prime need a reality check. Colorado was a 1-11 team last year. Auburn has been getting Walmart recruiting for six years in a Nordstrom conference. Neither are a one year turnaround and folks need to calm TF down. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I hope this post made sense to you because it certainly didn't here.

You have passive aggressively made every issue about race on this board for as long as I can remember. If people don't like Deion, and the way he runs his mouth it must be racist. That's your narrative whether you'll admit it, or not. You are as predictable as the sunrise dude. You can't seem to leave any thread about Bo Nix alone because in your mind you think Auburn people follow him, or are interested in how he is doing at Oregon because he's white. I can see through your shtick believe me, and it's really old. 

Lol that was you doing that passive aggressive if we had Bo we'd be undefeated wasn't it? He's gone so you have to find something else to start arguments about 😂😂

Nothing about me is passive aggressive there's only 2 or 3 people on here I have called racist and guess why I did??? Because they said racist things, but that still didn't stop you for chastising me for saying the word racist....that's all you are concerned about. 

But once again it's a forum so it should be very easy to show me calling someone racist because they didn't like Deion to prove anything you say. 

The irony of you on here saying the Deion stuff while telling me to leave Bo alone.......😂😂😂

I know it won't make sense to you though

• Facepalm 1

Lol that was you doing that passive aggressive if we had Bo we'd be undefeated wasn't it? He's gone so you have to find something else to start arguments about 😂😂

Nothing about me is passive aggressive there's only 2 or 3 people on here I have called racist and guess why I did??? Because they said racist things, but that still didn't stop you for chastising me for saying the word racist....that's all you are concerned about. 

But once again it's a forum so it should be very easy to show me calling someone racist because they didn't like Deion to prove anything you say. 

The irony of you on here saying the Deion stuff while telling me to leave Bo alone.......😂😂😂

I know it won't make sense to you though

Oh, it makes perfect sense. If Deion was a white coach you would not be here defending him at every turn. That's not supposition. It's a fact. Would I ever in my wildest dream expect you to admit it? Hell no. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It would probably look the same.  Not sure what the issue is. Just showing how fast people turn and that folks acting as if Auburn would be drastically better right now with Prime need a reality check. Colorado was a 1-11 team last year. Auburn has been getting Walmart recruiting for six years in a Nordstrom conference. Neither are a one year turnaround and folks need to calm TF down. 

Idk I guess I'm missing it I think we had this discussion last week but I just don't see the people on here saying that. At beginning people were saying it was bull as far as all the people that said Sanders wasn't a coach, he couldn't hire a staff, he didn't know x's and o's. 

But to be honest I think as far as here we would be in a little better space because we would have a QB and at least 2 explosive wr's. Not anything about coaching though

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Oh, it makes perfect sense. If Deion was a white coach you would not be here defending him at every turn. That's not supposition. It's a fact. Would I ever in my wildest dream expect you to admit it? Hell no. 

Please go away with that dumb crap. If I said you would like him if he was white then you'd be mad. I'm not entertaining your stupidity. I guess Bruce Pearl is black? Muschamp is black? I guess Ashford is white? At least try to be accurate. But that would make you use your brain

• Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Once again hilarious....what does our board look like? And I could just imagine proving a point about a fan base by taking a snapshot of 3 post on a forum after a loss.....forget the sold out tickets for EVERY game even away games....forget the television and revenue numbers.....3 post on a forum is the truth.

Hell for us all anybody would have to do is look on here right now and come to that conclusion on freeze....and God forbid if we had hired a black coach, after a loss all they would have to do is come on here and look at au24 posts and they could come to the conclusion the board members here hate black people

Winning fixes it all. Does for AU, will do so for CU.

...and yeah, thankfully no one cares enough about AU enough to post snips of some of our members posts. lol

26 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Or, we have one particular poster who brings up race every chance they get. 

Not EVERY chance. :) 

Just now, Mims44 said:

Winning fixes it all. Does for AU, will do so for CU.

...and yeah, thankfully no one cares enough about AU enough to post snips of some of our members posts. lol

Not EVERY chance. :) 

Right? That's a special kind of hate to wait for a loss then run to the forum. Just imagine someone looking at our game threads😂😂😂😂

Right? That's a special kind of hate to wait for a loss then run to the forum. Just imagine someone looking at our game threads😂😂😂😂

To get back on topic, wanna fill me in with what happened?

I didn't know they were playing a Friday game and missed the whole thing. So far this season has been CU getting more production in the 2nd half, is this first game they got outscored in 2nd half? and by a huge margin... and Hunter was healthy for the game right?

Just going blindly off box score, this is terribly negative change from what he's done so far. Even the losses earlier was tough fought, letting go of a 29pt margin is.... rough.

@Mims44 also can you explain how a person can come to this thread and condemn Sanders for losing then go to the other thread and preach patience in all things 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

@Mims44 also can you explain how a person can come to this thread and condemn Sanders for losing then go to the other thread and preach patience in all things 😂

People give passes to their own lol

...or some people do.

And some people are the opposite, I'm harder in my opinion on Freeze than Deion, cause at the end of the day Deion ain't coaching the team I like. So it's a lot easier for me to just see what's going on over there and enjoy it positive or negative.

I wanted HF to be awesome day 1, I know that's not realistic... and I don't care :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mims44 said:

To get back on topic, wanna fill me in with what happened?

I didn't know they were playing a Friday game and missed the whole thing. So far this season has been CU getting more production in the 2nd half, is this first game they got outscored in 2nd half? and by a huge margin... and Hunter was healthy for the game right?

Just going blindly off box score, this is terribly negative change from what he's done so far. Even the losses earlier was tough fought, letting go of a 29pt margin is.... rough.

Oh yeah. To me I don't see the big deal. The kids thought they had the game in the bag. The secondary gave up like 2 90 yard plays in the 2nd half. It's the typical not playing the entire game. It's a very bad loss because they are probably going to need that win if they wanted to make it to a bowl.

Hunter did play and he was awesome. I don't think Sanders should have played him both ways this game though. His timing at corner was off and the synergy with the defense was off

Hunter is so good though I think with him they would have won against USC and changed the outlook of that Oregon game. 

I know Sanders has to be frustrated that his other big time corner that's a freshman won't be disciplined so he can play him

1 minute ago, Mims44 said:

People give passes to their own lol

...or some people do.

And some people are the opposite, I'm harder in my opinion on Freeze than Deion, cause at the end of the day Deion ain't coaching the team I like. So it's a lot easier for me to just see what's going on over there and enjoy it positive or negative.

I wanted HF to be awesome day 1, I know that's not realistic... and I don't care :lol: 

I can get that but to start a sermon about it on both sides seems weird to me

Deion Sanders certainly looked bad by blowing that lead, but how stupid do we look clowning him when we look like a s*** show?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I just want to beat the Cowbells and Dores right now. FPI (which technically we've outperformed thus far) predicts both as wins of course, but unfortunately Arizona who the Cowbells beat is looking great.

2 hours ago, Tigermike said:

Almost like a throwback SNL, when they were actually funny! 😂

Now maybe the half a dozen or so haters on here, (that are Deion lovers) can reach way down into their smallest brain cell, and see what the rest of the country thinks of prime time.

Or… do y’all still think it’s all racism? 

• Like 3

oh the horror! we cannot have a black man run his mouth while wearing a hoody,bling, and sunglasses indoors can we? you guys act like he is a ghetto thug.oh! he makes the mistake of being arrogant as well the man is not only a born again christian he is worth a ton of money. the greatest college football coach today says he knows his stuff. and let me remind you there is nothing wrong with a black man wanting another black man to succeed. this is not racist with cole it is wanting him to succeed when black coaches as a whole still lag way behind in the head coaching jobs. and you guys bait cole all the damn time and some of you actually stalk every single thing he says. you follow him all over the board and it is a bad look. THAT is Racism. ask yourself why you want sanders to fail?

On 10/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Prime Daddy better get them Sanders kids under control first

Screenshot_20231014-141115.png

When you get older I think it should be mandatory to take classes on social media apps before you can use them

On 10/14/2023 at 11:46 AM, bigbird said:

Having no dog in the fight, the memes are hilarious 

Oh there are so many dogs roaming around you don't need one. It's hilarious, but predictable. 

It's good when we get dragged that this can provide joy though. We damn sure need it lol

15 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Almost like a throwback SNL, when they were actually funny! 😂

Now maybe the half a dozen or so haters on here, (that are Deion lovers) can reach way down into their smallest brain cell, and see what the rest of the country thinks of prime time.

Or… do y’all still think it’s all racism? 

Maybe I missed it but how does this SNL skit show "what the rest of the country thinks about primetime" or had anything to do with racism?

No, I just think you happen to be, which was apparently established a long time ago (which was news to me but if the present it any indication then I can believe it). 

21 hours ago, Tigermike said:

Actually funny. Haven't watched the show since I was around 12 but this was good.

The lines about the team especially. 

Coaching? Genius!

Offense? Explosive!

Defense? ...Trying?!

:lol: 

On 10/15/2023 at 8:21 AM, cole256 said:

I can get that but to start a sermon about it on both sides seems weird to me

Weird? That's even more hilarious honestly :lol: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

Maybe I missed it but how does this SNL skit show "what the rest of the country thinks about primetime" or had anything to do with racism?

No, I just think you happen to be, which was apparently established a long time ago (which was news to me but if the present it any indication then I can believe it). 

When one is losing the debate, they turn to things like racism, sexism, or personal insults.

The poster that accuses everyone of racism that doesn’t agree with him was wrong about Jeremy Johnson, wrong about our former defensive coordinator that was going to be a: beast of a recruiter in his words. Wrong about Allen Greene, wrong about Brian Harsin, wrong about Bo Nix, (who is currently in the Heisman race) wrong about TJ, now wrong about Deion Sanders. And each and every time… what does he do, he turns to racism or personal insults, rather than simply admit he is wrong and move on. 

Edited by AU-24
  • Like 3

Just talking about Coach Prime the qb and proof of concept would be solved. There would be a go to receiver and the secondary would get even better. The unknown would be the coaching staff. However recruiting at Auburn should be much easier than Colorado. Auburn would definitely be in the limelight. Personally not a big fan of the showboating and believe it should be done in moderation. Let ur play do the  talking.

*I am onboard with CHF but even with those talented teams still had a losing record to Auburn