All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

2 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I wonder who the best quarterback on the field is?

I know you are implying that Bo is the better QB and he should be, only be plying for 5 years or is it 6 now...Shedeur is a good QB also, I think we would take him in a heartbeat way better than anything we are rolling out there... 

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

I know you are implying that Bo is the better QB and he should be, only be plying for 5 years or is it 6 now...Shedeur is a good QB also, I think we would take him in a heartbeat way better than anything we are rolling out there... 

Shedeur is really good at avoiding the rush. He’s only been sacked like what, seven or eight times? Could be worse if he wasn’t avoiding the rush so well.

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Colorado is heading in the right direction. I picked Oregon to win. But they'll give USC hell next week

Yes, USC is probably really scared about now.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Yes, USC is probably really scared about now.

You’re coming across as a grumpy, old, jackarse man.  Give it a rest.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No lie. All the Sanders hype was getting annoying. Like he was the only headline going on in college football this season. I'm glad to see him and Colorado get humbled a bit, but at the same time Colorado is still a vastly better team then they were a year ago, and in a direct head to head, I think Colorado would be favored to beat Auburn this year. 

I think Colorado will go 8-4 or something, which would be a huge improvement for them.

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

What we saw today both Auburn and Colorado is talent wins. Especially on the  los. Colorado and Auburn both got beat on los. Both Sanders and Freeze were left with a talent gap they used the 

Portal to try and catch up but still a talent gap. Today we were closer in talent to our opponent then Colorado hence closer score but offense can't  go if no blocking.

It will take 2 more years to detemine how good both Freeze and Sanders are as coaches as they need that much time to recruit the talent they both need to compete.

• Like 1

I see it's still the same ol same ol round here. I tip my hat to those of you who fight the good fight.

This losses are needed too when you are building something great!

• Like 3

Do you people understand now? The following explains it better:

It wasn't just the players, fans, and coaches getting involved with the pre-game drama. The Oregon Duck, the team's mascot known for performing pushups after every score, made a statement, too.

The mascot came out of the tunnel with a cowboy hat and glasses, poking fun at Sanders. He proceeded to hit a large foam clock with the word "prime" on the side, a reference to Sanders' moniker of "Prime Time."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2023/09/23/dan-lanning-oregon-highlights-in-colorado-loss/70949878007/

A video was posted on Well off Media’s YouTube, which was founded by Deion Sanders Jr., of Colorado players stomping on the Oregon logo at midfield to the backdrop of eerie music before the highly anticipated Pac-12 Saturday afternoon game, but things ended with a 42-6 loss to the Ducks.

The trek to the Oregon logo comes at a bit of a surprise after the Buffalo’s quarterback Shedeur Sanders — son of Deion — had a bone to pick with Nebraska head coach Matt Rhule two weeks ago over him and the Cornhuskers standing on the Colorado logobefore the game.

(Nebraska was praying at mid-field before the game. Something they do every game.)

• Like 1

That's false. One player doesn't make players..

You better beat Deion now. He'll be better next year for sure and they'll have filled their weaknesses

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got to say I was really impressed with Prime’s postgame presser. Thought we’d be able to tell a lot about whether he was really all-in with coaching in the wake of a loss. Was humble but had great energy that projected resilience. I still am unsure how passionate he’ll be when he’s not around all 3 of his sons every day, but might have caught the coaching bug. 

• Like 2

It's hilarious how Sanders has to prove so much to so many but those same people convince themselves all the other coaches care so much about their players 😂

I'm not going to say names but I also find it interesting many of the same people that were wanting Sanders to lose are the same people that when I said I wasn't overly impressed with Bo last year they told me how good the conference was over there....exact same people that says Colorado doesn't play anybody. I'm confused which one is it?

• Like 1

Well, let’s see.   TCU/B12, Nebraska/B10 and CSU/Mtn West.   I would say that he has only played one team in the PAC 10 and his team failed.    
If I had to say if the PAC 10 is good, I would say yes.   Top to bottom, they may have one of the better conferences.    

• Like 1

Lol of you would. No difference in any of those conferences they don't have good defenses Oregon has more talent than everyone but when they play a team anywhere close to them in talent they always lose.

But yeah they FAILED to a more talented team.....people will always move the goal post. But we'll see in time who's right and who 's wrong. Just don't do the usual when it's proven so say why are you always bringing up old stuff. I want everybody to be men about this

I think Sanders will do well once he gets his players.  I had a lot of doubts about him, but he has assembled a nice program with good coaches and will draw a lot of 4-star and 5-star recruits.  That doesn't guarantee success (e.g. Jimbo Fisher), but I think Sanders will do well.

My dad always told me that Bear Bryant's players would run through a brick wall for him.  It appears that Sanders draws similar respect from his players.

• Like 2

I wonder if some deep-pocket company might sponsor a big "Losers Bowl" featuring Colorado and Auburn? Because both of these teams, built on 40-50+ portal leftovers, are not going to qualify for a legit bowl. But wouldn't it be a great marquee event? Maybe schedule it for a Tuesday morning in mid-December.

Where is my yellow thing?

Through it all so far, who has Sanders went after or disrespected? All Sanders is doing is changing the culture of his program and making money for ALL the teams that play him 😂

Oregon's coach couldn't wait to talk.....in secret and then after the game😂 Sanders didn't have one bad thing to say about him or anybody that he's played.

But you see how many hate him now and they are going to really hate him when he gets talent and depth on his team.....but I want people to remember how it started when they start talking about he's arrogant and all of that.

Oh and if he keeps the 90% graduation thing going as well??? Then people are going to have to admit it turns out he's one of the few coaches that actually cares about their kids he just does a better job relating to them.....and if you hate that you just have to look in the mirror and realize you never cared about the kids, the program any of that, you hate Sanders because you hate the culture. 

Like it was so wonderfully articulated by one of the head clan members on this forum.....you hate he's ghetto, his gold chains and shades.....you praised the sweater vests, khakis, and visors though.....you hate that Sanders doesn't know his place and ultimately what doesn't equate to what your norms are.

But as far as football, actual football nobody can even formulate ANYTHING bad that Sanders has done

Edited by cole256