All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Once again for whatever reason you have been missing on her many ghetto thug hoodie baggy jeans posts.....as a matter of fact you liked the posts. But if I address the lies that's directed at me you have to stand up.....

@Gowebb11 if you standing with them it will say a bunch about you as well

Not sure how I got brought into this one. I liked a cartoon gif of Mighty Mouse. Lol

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

Of course you of all people would come to her rescue where's your cape?....Mr blackface himself.

I don't know if you have more fun writing this or I have more fun reading it.... it's damn hilarious.

Sounds like a Chappelle created super villain :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

All jokes aside, all back-and-forth put to rest, I really hope you get the help you need someday, I really do.

You’ll be a much happier person for it.

Funny. You need the help, but I just want to make sure when you look in the mirror and do all of bipolar attitude switch ups, just no if you are bigoted to another race, you aren't entering into heaven. That's all I want you to focus on.

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

I haven't clicked on a profile and I doubt anybody on here clicks on anybody's profile to find information about them.

Uh,,,,Cole,,,, you don't have to click on a profile. Just look at your own avatar in this thread. Then read below it. See the "male"? His says the same thing. But of course you already know that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Uh,,,,Cole,,,, you don't have to click on a profile. Just look at your own avatar in this thread. Then read below it. See the "male"? His says the same thing. But of course you already know that.

Uhhh Mikey maybe since I'm using a phone you may see things that I don't......wow what a concept right? Somebody had a different perspective than you......But keep on chastising me for assuming a gender from a picture of two people.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Not sure how I got brought into this one. I liked a cartoon gif of Mighty Mouse. Lol

And it was damn appropriate! 

11 hours ago, Mims44 said:

I don't know if you have more fun writing this or I have more fun reading it.... it's damn hilarious.

Sounds like a Chappelle created super villain :lol: 

Bro you are wild

12 hours ago, Mikey said:

I used to think, he was just foolishly closed minded and racist, especially against the Caucasian race, and that is still true, but the bigger problem is, he is also just not very bright.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I used to think, he was just foolishly closed minded and racist, especially against the Caucasian race, and that is still true, but the bigger problem is, he is also just not very bright.

Lol racist against the Caucasians huh? So now you believe in racism. And ma'am I think you forget the stuff you have pulled over the years. You really think you have the foundation to challenge a person's intellect? Wow

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol racist against the Caucasians huh? So now you believe in racism. And ma'am I think you forget the stuff you have pulled over the years. You really think you have the foundation to challenge a person's intellect? Wow

You’ve got to seek help, to get help Cole. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

You’ve got to seek help, to get help Cole. 

Listen, you hunted down a celebrity's personal record and proceeded to say you real life spoke to their pastor and talked about their family......And I need help? I need help because I have comebacks to the dumb stuff you say......

But you don't right? Come on ma'am you know you have meds and you need to make sure you take them

Dear lord. I would have loved to have gotten DS. But it’s become obvious our fanbase base just isn’t grown up enough for a move like that yet. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Time for someone to be the bigger man.

True, you are correct… that would be me. Thank you.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Dear lord. I would have loved to have gotten DS. But it’s become obvious our fanbase base just isn’t grown up enough for a move like that yet. 

Yes, DS losing a 29 point league, at home to a 1-4 team. Then with all the media hoopla any coach could possibly hope for, including bringing in rap singers, and hip-hop stars on the sidelines has given him a recruiting class currently ranked like 60th in the country? Yes, that’s the guy we need to grow up and hire.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Yes, DS losing a 29 point league, at home to a 1-4 team. Then with all the media hoopla any coach could possibly hope for, including bringing in rap singers, and hip-hop stars on the sidelines has given him a recruiting class currently ranked like 60th in the country? Yes, that’s the guy we need to grow up and hire.

Colorado does not nearly have au’s facilities, money, or recruiting footprint. But it’s all theoretical. If you think we’ve got the right coach - ok.

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Colorado does not nearly have au’s facilities, money, or recruiting footprint. But it’s all theoretical. If you think we’ve got the right coach - ok.

OK, so the 60 some teams that are ranked ahead of Deion in recruiting, all have nicer facilities and more money then? I see you failed to mention him losing a 29 point lead at home to a 1–4 team. 

I’m glad these high school five stars that were all going to leave Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, and for that matter, Auburn… to run out and play for Deion are more open minded than about a half a dozen of you on this board.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

OK, so the 60 some teams that are ranked ahead of Deion in recruiting, all have nicer facilities and more money then? I see you failed to mention him losing a 29 point lead at home to a 1–4 team. 

I’m glad these high school five stars that were all going to leave Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, and for that matter, Auburn… to run out and play for Deion are more open minded than about a half a dozen of you on this board.

Imo ds would have changed the entire trajectory of au and where we are and have been in sec food chain. I could be wrong.  But when major coaching searches come up at the end of the season - whose coach do you think is on their wish list? And who’s isn’t?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Imo ds would have changed the entire trajectory of au and where we are and have been in sec food chain. I could be wrong.  But when major coaching searches come up at the end of the season - whose coach do you think is on their wish list? And who’s isn’t?

This isn’t an an open slam or an invitation for a debate or argument, but I don’t think Deion is as popular with school administrators, boosters and even recruits as he is with the mainstream media. The reason I bring up the SNL skit is to say: the college football nation is making fun of the guy.

Freeze will get at least three years if not more. You see where we are in 2014 recruiting. For 2015 recruiting we got two more four-star commits this week. (I believe they’re both four-stars)

I think if Freeze would have got his Coastal Carolina quarterback, (which he wanted and planned on getting) we could be a little better. (Like probably two wins better at this point?) At this point both PT and RA are playing worse than anyone thought. Wide receivers are also playing worse than anyone thought. Is this coaching? If so, we will find out next season and season after next.

The offensive game plan, the play-calling and the flat out weird way we are handling the two quarterback system ultimately falls on Freeze but he made it clear, he’s turning most everything over to Montgomery.

I wish I had more answers myself, but Freeze got 11 four star guys out of the portal, at worst we will be in the top 20 in recruiting and hopefully top 15 and still maybe an outside shot at the top 10? The 2025 recruiting class is off to one of the fastest starts in Auburn history. So I still hope.

• Like 1

I guess it's just me but I don't see the point of coming to EVERY Deion Sanders thread arguing with people who just don't have the opinion that he's an evil man or the devil himself.....

I feel if I came in every freeze thread and just constantly said negative things and kept comparing him to Deion I probably would have to deal with a mod.

And I don't see why it has to be one or the other, why can't it be I wish them both well? 

But I'm the smaller, ghetto, crazy man.....what do I know?

• Like 2

On 10/22/2023 at 3:27 AM, auburnatl1 said:

I'm not saying Freeze had programs beating down the door to hire him but neither did Deion. I'll agree that there's tremendous upside potential with him but there's an equally tremendous downside potential that seems to be glossed over as well.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I'm not saying Freeze had programs beating down the door to hire him but neither did Deion. I'll agree that there's tremendous upside potential with him but there's an equally tremendous downside potential that seems to be glossed over as well.

Personally I never saw it as about ds. It was more about how how severe you saw au’s situation. To me chf is a traditional au hire (not looking at off field stuff), ds is not. Depending on how sick you are dictates the risk of the treatment program to consider. I personally saw us at risk of becoming chronically mid tier - so I was prepared to take on the risk of an experimental high risk/reward medicine (ds). Could be wrong.

2 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Personally I never saw it as about ds. It was more about how how severe you saw au’s situation. To me chf is a traditional au hire (not looking at off field stuff), ds is not. Depending on how sick you are dictates the risk of the treatment program to consider. I personally saw us at risk of becoming chronically mid tier - so I was prepared to take on the risk of an experimental high risk/reward medicine (ds). Could be wrong.

Well, put it this way. The risk was death, and Colorado had ebola. Too lazy to come up with a metaphor for us.

Edited by AUwent