All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

39 minutes ago, e808 said:

The unknown would be the coaching staff. However recruiting at Auburn should be much easier than Colorado. Auburn would definitely be in the limelight.

I think at the coaching positions that truly matter, CU has a better coaching staff than us. It's hard to replace a Caddy or Crimedog, but I don't see anyone else on our staff that is just that much better than what Prime has put together. And yeah, recruiting would be MUCH easier at Auburn, which makes you wonder "what if". 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

I think at the coaching positions that truly matter, CU has a better coaching staff than us. It's hard to replace a Caddy or Crimedog, but I don't see anyone else on our staff that is just that much better than what Prime has put together. And yeah, recruiting would be MUCH easier at Auburn, which makes you wonder "what if". 

I would keep Zac but outside of that the rest are interchangeable. Like u said what if

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AU-24 said:

When one is losing the debate, they turn to things like racism, sexism, or personal insults.

The poster that accuses everyone of racism that doesn’t agree with him was wrong about Jeremy Johnson, wrong about our former defensive coordinator that was going to be a: beast of a recruiter in his words. Wrong about Allen Greene, wrong about Brian Harsin, wrong about Bo Nix, (who is currently in the Heisman race) wrong about TJ, now wrong about Deion Sanders. And each and every time… what does he do, he turns to racism or personal insults, rather than simply admit he is wrong and move on. 

You are a lying POS. First off nobody has been called racist but you and PT and that's because you have both said racist stuff, this was long BEFORE Sanders, you are now just trying to use that as a rallycry to get somebody to come stand with you.

Everybody was wrong about Johnson initially. I didn't say anything about our former guy being a beast of a recruiter, I said we would have a good defense with the guys we already had and he did a good job with what he had. But even if I had said that he left because of Harsin I still wouldn't be wrong because we didn't get to see him recruit. I don't even know anything about an AD what did I say that I was wrong about. I just pointed out how you really hated the thought of a black man running things and can anybody say that was wrong? 

Please please please tell me what I was wrong at accord Bo. And nobody is saying Bo is going to win a freaking heisman. Like I always said as soon as he's playing a team with talent it's not the same. He left the sec and went to a stacked team in the Pac 12 where offense is valued over defense. When he played Georgia with all his toys at Oregon what happened? But yes he will absolutely destroy teams like Colorado and Arizona. 

How was I wrong about Harsin. I was literally the VERY FIRST PERSON to start calling him out and YOU were one of the first to attack me for it. Mind you I will remind everyone you hated him until he fired a black coach and then you were cheerleading for him coincidentally. You were the one that was wrong. 

I didn't even say anything about TJ. You can't find one post where I praised him or hated him. What I did do was point out the bias this board have for Bo as opposed him. But you and your friends hate to be called out of course. But how could I be wrong? Wrong about what exactly?

And wrong about Sanders? Wtf are you even talking about? You are so stupid you really think because snl did a skit that means something. Snl does skits on whatever is popular. They did skits on drake and Kevin Hart and literally had them host the show next week. It's not done in hate, it's satire you moron.

I tell you what though ma'am what you won't see me do is lie on people. You won't see me lie about somebody's faith or my on. You won't see me saying I called their church and spoke with their pastors. And you won't see me being a bigot and saying racist remarks.

You are crazy ma'am. You need to find something productive to do. Women have many activities that they do to past time these days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, e808 said:

Just talking about Coach Prime the qb and proof of concept would be solved. There would be a go to receiver and the secondary would get even better. The unknown would be the coaching staff. However recruiting at Auburn should be much easier than Colorado. Auburn would definitely be in the limelight. Personally not a big fan of the showboating and believe it should be done in moderation. Let ur play do the  talking.

*I am onboard with CHF but even with those talented teams still had a losing record to Auburn 

It would be nice to have his son at QB. That is all I will say on the matter. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

It would be nice to have his son at QB. That is all I will say on the matter. 

There's a few over there I wouldn't be upset to see in O&B.

Sadly, none of them would be O-Linemen... which is our biggest issue :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

There's a few over there I wouldn't be upset to see in O&B.

Sadly, none of them would be O-Linemen... which is our biggest issue :lol: 

You ain’t lying . I honestly believe Colorado has the worst offensive lineman. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DAG said:

You ain’t lying . I honestly believe Colorado has the worst offensive lineman. 

That's a big hole we've had, and since this is Colorado thread... they are having the same issue.

Currently CU has one 3star and one 2star.

AU currently has one 4star.

Fans for both teams have gotta be wondering if their first year HC can pull in the Olinemen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

That's a big hole we've had, and since this is Colorado thread... they are having the same issue.

Currently CU has one 3star and one 2star.

AU currently has one 4star.

Fans for both teams have gotta be wondering if their first year HC can pull in the Olinemen.

I bet both are waiting on the portal....hell, I would if you need the immediate help, which both AU and CU desperately need up front. CU more than us obviously. Their OL and DL is abysmal. 

13 hours ago, cole256 said:

You are a lying POS. First off nobody has been called racist but you and PT and that's because you have both said racist stuff, this was long BEFORE Sanders, you are now just trying to use that as a rallycry to get somebody to come stand with you.

Everybody was wrong about Johnson initially. I didn't say anything about our former guy being a beast of a recruiter, I said we would have a good defense with the guys we already had and he did a good job with what he had. But even if I had said that he left because of Harsin I still wouldn't be wrong because we didn't get to see him recruit. I don't even know anything about an AD what did I say that I was wrong about. I just pointed out how you really hated the thought of a black man running things and can anybody say that was wrong? 

Please please please tell me what I was wrong at accord Bo. And nobody is saying Bo is going to win a freaking heisman. Like I always said as soon as he's playing a team with talent it's not the same. He left the sec and went to a stacked team in the Pac 12 where offense is valued over defense. When he played Georgia with all his toys at Oregon what happened? But yes he will absolutely destroy teams like Colorado and Arizona. 

How was I wrong about Harsin. I was literally the VERY FIRST PERSON to start calling him out and YOU were one of the first to attack me for it. Mind you I will remind everyone you hated him until he fired a black coach and then you were cheerleading for him coincidentally. You were the one that was wrong. 

I didn't even say anything about TJ. You can't find one post where I praised him or hated him. What I did do was point out the bias this board have for Bo as opposed him. But you and your friends hate to be called out of course. But how could I be wrong? Wrong about what exactly?

And wrong about Sanders? Wtf are you even talking about? You are so stupid you really think because snl did a skit that means something. Snl does skits on whatever is popular. They did skits on drake and Kevin Hart and literally had them host the show next week. It's not done in hate, it's satire you moron.

I tell you what though ma'am what you won't see me do is lie on people. You won't see me lie about somebody's faith or my on. You won't see me saying I called their church and spoke with their pastors. And you won't see me being a bigot and saying racist remarks.

You are crazy ma'am. You need to find something productive to do. Women have many activities that they do to past time these days

😂 You’re telling me to find something productive to do and you just wasted 10 paragraphs on me? 😂 

7 hours ago, AU-24 said:

😂 You’re telling me to find something productive to do and you just wasted 10 paragraphs on me? 😂 

😂😂😂😂 you mean directly answering each lie you completely made up? Yeah it's a shame that you wrote so much bull to address😂😂😂

But I absolutely expected that response ma'am, now please go away again because what we all can count on is you have absolutely nothing to add about a discussion of actual football. But please ma'am I don't want to have any back and forth with you.....✊🏾

Edited by cole256
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 2

14 hours ago, cole256 said:

😂😂😂😂 you mean directly answering each lie you completely made up? Yeah it's a shame that you wrote so much bull to address😂😂😂

But I absolutely expected that response ma'am, now please go away again because what we all can count on is you have absolutely nothing to add about a discussion of actual football. But please ma'am I don't want to have any back and forth with you.....✊🏾

Lol, just lol! You’re taking the Deion situation pretty hard. I know it hurts when Colorado fans, some administrative staff and some boosters already want rid of him.

Now you continue to go back-and-forth with me, and then you post you’re tired of going back and forth with me?? You are entertaining Cole, if nothing else. Not as entertaining as the Saturday Night Live skit, but entertaining nonetheless.

7 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Lol, just lol! You’re taking the Deion situation pretty hard. I know it hurts when Colorado fans, some administrative staff and some boosters already want rid of him.

Now you continue to go back-and-forth with me, and then you post you’re tired of going back and forth with me?? You are entertaining Cole, if nothing else. Not as entertaining as the Saturday Night Live skit, but entertaining nonetheless.

Unfortunately for you he already provided what everybody wanted 2 games in. Only people like you who know nothing about football you just hate the man, and you must be old and lame you don't even understand Saturday night live. I'm not taking anything hard because he's good. 

Now the way you are trying to become a politician for freeze? Now that's hilarious! You are taking this very very hard. He was your savoir....literally. You literally tried to make him a priest 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh and nothing will EVER be more entertaining than you losing ALL of your dignity and literally try to pretend to calling a church and talking to an actual minister...never forget that. I just think if you go buy yourself a pretty little dress and dress up and focus on your husband for once your life will become much better

On 10/17/2023 at 8:19 PM, GTNupe11 said:

I bet both are waiting on the portal....hell, I would if you need the immediate help, which both AU and CU desperately need up front. CU more than us obviously. Their OL and DL is abysmal. 

FTR, the plan the whole time was to hit the portal very hard for OL. Then be very selective on which HS OL you bring in. Develop those HS recruits a year or two and then pivot to a prominent HS focused approach 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

FTR, the plan the whole time was to hit the portal very hard for OL. Then be very selective on which HS OL you bring in. Develop those HS recruits a year or two and then pivot to a prominent HS focused approach 

Which means everybody gotta exercise some patience. Including myself

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Which means everybody gotta exercise some patience. Including myself

Yeah, it sucks!  It's what it's gonna take.

Just like UGA, the fans have another HUGE opportunity to impress the recruits Saturday. We've got to be loud late in the game.  We've got a great list of players coming in and could seal the deal with a few this weekend. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, cole256 said:

and you must be old and lame you don't even understand Saturday night live.

Once again your bigotry towards older people comes to the surface. And why are you falsely referring to 24 as female? Do you hate women too?

Oh well, at least Bo Nix doesn't have to feel lonesome. There's a whole world full of folks that Cole hates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Once again your bigotry towards older people comes to the surface. And why are you falsely referring to 24 as female? Do you hate women too?

Oh well, at least Bo Nix doesn't have to feel lonesome. There's a whole world full of folks that Cole hates.

Of course you of all people would come to her rescue where's your cape?....Mr blackface himself. I say what I said because she doesn't understand the show and that's common when older people jump into younger culture....I'm older now myself so take hip hop right now, I don't understand the newer stuff. It's called the cycle of life, only an idiot would try to deny it or try to make it bigotry.....

What we can count on is of course you didn't show up when she was doing her "ghetto" and "thug" talk.....You didn't see the need to step in there...

And what did 24 tell you he is male? Why do you assume? She never told me so I'm just going to go by her post and they seem more feminine in nature to me. 

And you still talking about Bo? If I hate Bo then what do you do as far as the other QB's that were here? If you try to say I hate Bo then you should be kicked off the board how you hated Gatewood and then Finley. Hated them for having the audacity to attend Auburn while Bo was here 😂😂

Edited by cole256
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, Mikey said:

mightymouse.gif

And why on earth would calling a female a woman mean I hate women? All of your stuff is stupid but that's so stupid I don't understand it at all

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Yeah, it sucks!  It's what it's gonna take.

Just like UGA, the fans have another HUGE opportunity to impress the recruits Saturday. We've got to be loud late in the game.  We've got a great list of players coming in and could seal the deal with a few this weekend. 

Yep. Another reason why I feel this week's game is so important.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

And why on earth would calling a female a woman mean I hate women? All of your stuff is stupid but that's so stupid I don't understand it at all

You are calling him a female to be derogatory. His profile, you know, right next to his avatar, clearly says "Male". Just like yours does. So, we'll simply add females to the several groups of people you think are inferior to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

You are calling him a female to be derogatory. His profile, you know, right next to his avatar, clearly says "Male". Just like yours does. So, we'll simply add females to the several groups of people you think are inferior to you.

I haven't clicked on a profile and I doubt anybody on here clicks on anybody's profile to find information about them. She has a picture with a male and female so that's that. 

But you still haven't explained how do you come to a conclusion that saying female is derogatory?  And you must be looking in the mirror as far as the inferior statement. You know the stuff you have said on here and God knows what you must say at your house and what you taught your kids to be.....

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

If a mod won't do it, somebody has to step up.

Lol. Once again for whatever reason you have been missing on her many ghetto thug hoodie baggy jeans posts.....as a matter of fact you liked the posts. But if I address the lies that's directed at me you have to stand up.....

@Gowebb11 if you standing with them it will say a bunch about you as well

21 hours ago, cole256 said:

Unfortunately for you he already provided what everybody wanted 2 games in. Only people like you who know nothing about football you just hate the man, and you must be old and lame you don't even understand Saturday night live. I'm not taking anything hard because he's good. 

Now the way you are trying to become a politician for freeze? Now that's hilarious! You are taking this very very hard. He was your savoir....literally. You literally tried to make him a priest 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh and nothing will EVER be more entertaining than you losing ALL of your dignity and literally try to pretend to calling a church and talking to an actual minister...never forget that. I just think if you go buy yourself a pretty little dress and dress up and focus on your husband for once your life will become much better

All jokes aside, all back-and-forth put to rest, I really hope you get the help you need someday, I really do.

You’ll be a much happier person for it.

Edited by AU-24
  • Like 2