All Things Deion/Colorado Discussion

NCTiger1982

Oh and guess where they were getting the tickets?? Parking in the parking lots of their practice fields while traveling! This should really be felonies! Also if you read the article ONE guy had 2,000 dollars worth of tickets the other players hard to play a couple of hundred......but I agree thousands and thousands sound much better 😂😂😂😂

First class all the way:

Deion Sanders takes no issue with fights at Colorado practice: 'I always want to know who won'

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/deion-sanders-takes-no-issue-fights-colorado-practice-i-always-want-know-who-won

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, cole256 said:

Oh and guess where they were getting the tickets?? Parking in the parking lots of their practice fields while traveling! This should really be felonies! Also if you read the article ONE guy had 2,000 dollars worth of tickets the other players hard to play a couple of hundred......but I agree thousands and thousands sound much better 😂😂😂😂

The outlet said at least eight players had their cars towed, besides the car boots. Yes, one player owes over $2000 in fines. Then add in the fines of eight cars being towed, the car boots, etc. and it’s thousands and thousands of dollars. Do the math homes.

18 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

The outlet said at least eight players had their cars towed, besides the car boots. Yes, one player owes over $2000 in fines. Then add in the fines of eight cars being towed, the car boots, etc. and it’s thousands and thousands of dollars. Do the math homes.

Yes cars were towed and they paid a couple of hundred dollars to get their cars....if 8 guys had their cars towed what do you think that means since we are talking thinking. Also are you saying you weren't trying to exaggerate that story? And the fact that you actually think homes is what's being said is absolutely hilarious 😂

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

Yes cars were towed and they paid a couple of hundred dollars to get their cars....if 8 guys had their cars towed what do you think that means since we are talking thinking. Also are you saying you weren't trying to exaggerate that story? And the fact that you actually think homes is what's being said is absolutely hilarious 😂

Silly of me to try to break it down and explain it to you, and expect you to have the intellect to understand. Deion could grab an automatic machine gun and gun down babies, and you would make excuses for him. And of course, we all know why.

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Silly of me to try to break it down and explain it to you, and expect you to have the intellect to understand. Deion could grab an automatic machine gun and gun down babies, and you would make excuses for him. And of course, we all know why.

Yeah kids getting a parking ticket is very close to gunning babies down.....we certainly know why you have been constantly bashing this man trying your best to make up anything you can while being a total hypocrite and literally contradicting yourself when it comes to freeze....I wonder what the difference between those two men? 🤔

• Thanks 1

And you have always been classless but even you should be ashamed to try to down someone's intellect and you literally just misused your own attempt of slang. There's not a person on this board that has ever read a post from you and thought this person is intelligent. You shouldn't ever try to insult a person's intelligence.....You rarely even understand articles that you yourself reference. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

And you have always been classless but even you should be ashamed to try to down someone's intellect and you literally just misused your own attempt of slang. There's not a person on this board that has ever read a post from you and thought this person is intelligent. You shouldn't ever try to insult a person's intelligence.....You rarely even understand articles that you yourself reference. 

Did you get a chance to read the more bad news for Deion?

Getting housed by WSU. They were 1-11 last year, so 4-8 *is* a solid improvement. But I stand by my previously mentioned reservations.

Edited by AUwent

14 hours ago, AUwent said:

Getting housed by WSU. They were 1-11 last year, so 4-8 *is* a solid improvement. But I stand by my previously mentioned reservations.

He also created buzz for a dead program.  

Shaduer is a solid player who took a lot of abuse behind an atrocious line.  I am surprised that he didn’t get hurt before now. 

I was for Prime at Auburn at one point.  We’ll never know how that might have turned out.  I am satisfied with our current situation.  For now. 

• Like 1

There are several valid ways to view Deion's current record.  One is this: he's probably lucky to have more than two wins at this point.

I find myself losing interest in the situation.  Given the upgrade in talent, coaches, money, and exposure, I'm not sure if he has underachieved or overachieved.  Still TBD.

Also, I wonder what Shaddeur Sanders and Travis Hunter could have done in CFB had they chosen to play for a team commensurate with their talent level, like UGA or UA.  How much more NFL-ready would they be if they had played with and against top-level competition?  We'll never know.  In the end, it's their business and I hope they are satisfied with their decisions.

I'm not gonna be surprised if Deion turns out to be the next Nick Saban, or the next TAM version of Jimbo Fisher.  More likely, something in between.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Shaduer is a solid player who took a lot of abuse behind an atrocious line.  I am surprised that he didn’t get hurt before now. 

I’m no expert, but it seems like they’re not doing a lot to protect him. They are obviously not able to protect him in a standard pocket and seem to be uninterested in developing a running game. At this point I wish they would just give him a rolling pocket on every play, go with 12 or 13 personnel, or something different. He’s taking a beating and is eventually going to get hurt badly. Right now it’s the definition of insanity: keep doing the same thing week after week and expecting things to change on their own. 

• Like 1

Deion must have lost his Luis luggage in the Pullman airport! lmao

But seriously, Bud Elliott made a great point regarding CU. The Georgia's, Alabama's, Michigan's of the world get the A game of every opponent they play because it is like their Super Bowl to them in many cases. How often does a team of Colorado's talent caliber get the same treatment? Hardly ever. Everyone who plays CU knows they will end up on the reality TV show if they lose so you know they're giving the Buffs everything they got.

I truly believe if CU had not been a circus all off-season and season they would be bowling. Lesson (probably not) learned, don't flash the Rollie to a Cougar......or a Wildcat, or a Cardinal, or a Trojan, or a Beaver, or a Duck, or a......am I missing any?

No his luggage performed it's the other luggage that he wants a new set of is the ones that need to be upgraded, that of course people had a problem with that say the same thing.

But I guess his luggage is right next to freeze in the lost and found

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Two takes:

IMG_9793.jpeg

Interesting how different takes can be so different. Year two should be much better at CU if they can get solid o linemen. DS will find good players in the portal.  I hope Shedeur’s back is okay. 

Didn’t the Northwestern coach go from 1 win last season to 6 this year? It’s reported we may draw them in a bowl game. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Didn’t the Northwestern coach go from 1 win last season to 6 this year? It’s reported we may draw them in a bowl game. 

HC Pat Fitzgerald was fired before season started can't remember who was named the intern HC but he got hired after doing so well.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

HC Pat Fitzgerald was fired before season started can't remember who was named the intern HC but he got hired after doing so well.

DC David Braun. Very young guy. He’s done a nice job, and quietly. 

• Thanks 1

Deion absolutely got Colorado more attention, headlines and tv ratings than basically any other possible coach could have for them in what was a largely expected 4-8 season. 

The results were good early, but got kind of ugly in the middle and near the end of the season. Future Recruiting for Colorado hasn't been great so far, but there is still plenty of time for Prime to improve there. 

We'll see what happens in year 2 for Colorado when real expectations start to take place and they are in a new league. 2024 will be an easier schedule for them as the new Big12 will be weaker than than this years PAC12. 

Dan Patrick on why Deion is losing recruits.  Preview: because his friends in the media keep saying he should go to TAM, or the Cowboys, or elsewhere.  Some recruits are quickly losing faith that he will be at Colorado long.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/why-sanders-losing-recruits-152225020.html

Edited by WillMunny