Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

Everyone that called for Robby to start please come eat crow. 9 in the box, man on the outside and everyone running downhill on defense. 

People wanted Robby to start?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EagleEye67 said:

If Thorne can't beat out Robby, he deserves to ride the bench and contemplate it. 

Just read what you replied to again so I don’t have to type it out. 

Edited by Didba

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Hugh should have just brought the whole liberty team. I think they’d have beat AM.

The one that lost their last 5 games? 

2 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

This s a work in progress. Gonna be a long season for those who had unrealistic expectations. We look bad because we don’t have the jimmy’s or Joe’s to compete, especially the offense. It is what it is. It’s gonna take time 

Eh I hear what your saying but I see really bad coaching and play calling so you can't say it's all on the players. So far I see poorly called games and no adjustments form the earlier games, head coach should be taking a lot of the blame and he just makes excuses....

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

I’m not reading your paragraphs sorry. 

You keep talking about "3 and outs", but our WELL RESTED DEFENSE AT THE TIME (who hadn't been on the field since about 5 minutes left in the 2nd Quarter GOT TORCHED in the very 1st Drive of the 3rd Quarter. That's not on our Offense. Do better. 🤦‍♂️

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

People wanted Robby to start?

Dude. Tons of auburn fans calling for him 

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Never coached at Arkansas state 

No, Sanders is only about himself. 

• Like 1

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

You keep talking about "3 and outs", but our WELL RESTED DEFENSE AT THE TIME (who hadn't been on the field since about 5 minutes left in the 2nd Quarter GOT TORCHED in the very 1st Drive of the 3rd Quarter. That's not on our Offense. Do better. 🤦‍♂️

It’s 20-3 and the offense is putrid at best and continues to go 3 and out and you’re babbling about a drive after halftime.  Are you clueless? 

2 yards of  offense in the 3rd quarter ...

Edited by Never2Yield