Georgia at Auburn score prediction

Win4AU

12 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn 14

UGA 31

Auburn keeps it close through the first half but the offense can’t keep the defense off the field late.  

24 (via 8 field goals) to 0 Georgia. I'm not picking our offense to score another point as long as we stick with this 2 QB system. 

• Haha 2

Can't pick against AU.  Never have, never will.

Somehow, some way, hail Mary, or just plain "Prayer-in-Jordan-Hare" lucky, or both, 24-23 AU.

UGA hasn't looked like world beaters in their first few games of the season. 

home game, big crowd, maybe some offensive adjustments on our part get the ball in the endzone a couple of times. UGA's  talent and depth will overpower the good guys in the end though. 

UGA-33

AU- 20

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn 14

UGA 31

Auburn keeps it close through the first half but the offense can’t keep the defense off the field late.  

14?!

image.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our defense was on the field for nearly every point scored last week. I think we get another fluky call that goes our way at home and muster 10 points on offense. I'm hopeful we make it a game and not an embarrassment. 10-27 them

0-6 Auburn (only becuase our kicker could probably make a 60-yarder or 2 after a turnover around the 40ish),

49-68 UGA (throw a safety in there somewhere)

Also, Auburn likely has several more injuries because defense will have to be on the field so much, and/or b/c our blocking isn’t good enough. 

Edited by AUINSY

The best hope we have is for UGA is get one of their characteristically slow starts, maybe give us a short field, defensive score, turnovers, etc and try to capitalize on the environment at Jordan-Hare.  It's a longshot ( a VERY long shot) at best.

I'm more an optimist than a realist when it comes to Auburn Football...

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn 14

UGA 31

Where’s Auburn gone get 14 points from? 2 pick 6’s?

32 minutes ago, GoAU said:

The best hope we have is for UGA is get one of their characteristically slow starts, maybe give us a short field, defensive score, turnovers, etc and try to capitalize on the environment at Jordan-Hare.  It's a longshot ( a VERY long shot) at best.

I'm more an optimist than a realist when it comes to Auburn Football...

The best hope we have is for the entire GA defense to come down with dysentery.