NPR: Doctors in Gaza describe the war's devastating impact on health care — and civilians

DKW 86

15 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

The media in the U.S. has supported Israel.  There is almost no support for Hamas.  There is, and should be, sympathy for Palestinians.

Apparently You missed Tapper and Scarborough. They have both been clearly shook by the anti-semitism from the Left they have seen this week.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Somehow I knew you would know...(thanks for the correction.)

I think you’re off your meds again. 

Just now, DKW 86 said:

How many have to die in Israel before they can go to their homes in safety? How many?

Has the current Israeli government pursued peace or,,, have they expanded settlements?

Reality is rarely as simple as,,, they are bad,,, we are good.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

How many have to die in Israel before they can go to their homes in safety? How many?

I don’t know and I won’t pretend to. 

Does ethnic cleansing in response resolve that issue? 

41 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Hamas does that by design, and a disproportionate response is *exactly* what Hamas is banking on here. 

We all agree the world would be better off without Hamas, but mowing down unoffending people to do so because of some ham handed appeal to “collective guilt” will only make things worse. 

So let us get this straight. You should respond with NOTHING. Do Nothing and Hamas will just go away.

Hey Pollyanna, life dont work that way. The Israelis told the civilians to get out of the way and some proactively stayed to be human shields for Hamas. Sucks to be them.

• Facepalm 2

Just now, AUDub said:

I don’t know and I won’t pretend to. 

Does ethnic cleansing in response resolve that issue? 

Sir that is not an answer. I assure you, if someone was doing this to the US, we would be carpet bombing them.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

So let us get this straight. You should respond with NOTHING. Do Nothing and Hamas will just go away.

Hey Pollyanna, life dont work that way. The Israelis told the civilians to get out of the way and some proactively stayed to be human shields for Hamas. Sucks to be them.

Israel told people with nowhere to go to leave since Egypt won’t let them in in addition to bombing the only escape route they left open.

If they kill innocent people with nary a care, David, they are not the good guys here. 

Sir that is not an answer. I assure you, if someone was doing this to the US, we would be carpet bombing them.

I don’t know is very much an answer. I’m sorry I don’t live in a world of black and white where there are simple answers to complicated questions. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Has the current Israeli government pursued peace or,,, have they expanded settlements?

Reality is rarely as simple as,,, they are bad,,, we are good.

There are ZERO Settlements in Gaza. WTF are you atalking about. Israel left Gaza in 2005. No one, repeat no one says otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Apparently You missed Tapper and Scarborough. They have both been clearly shook by the anti-semitism from the Left they have seen this week.

This is a lie.

You are the one who has adopted an unyielding, single sided position.  You are not even close to being objective.  You routinely find the totality of truth in the most simple narratives.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Israel told people with nowhere to go to leave since Egypt won’t let them in in addition to bombing the only escape route they left open.

If they kill innocent people with nary a care, David, they are not the good guys here. 

Talk to Egypt...Why wont they let them in? Because they know that Hamas will be in there with them and Egypt wants NOTHING to do with Hamas.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Talk to Egypt...Why wont they let them in? Because they know that Hamas will be in there with them and Egypt wants NOTHING to do with Hamas.

No one wants millions of refugees. Not that hard. 

Hamas not only knows this they are BANKING on it lol. There’s nothing they would love more than for Israel to begin a campaign of ethnic cleansing. 

• Like 2

Israel left Gaza in 2005. No one, repeat no one says otherwise. 

And,,, turned Gaza into little more than a prison.  I know you want to see a single sided argument but,,, that doesn't even pass a basic logic test.

The only single sided argument I can see here is,,, inhumanity is wrong and, will create human conflict.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AUDub said:

How many innocent people need to die for that to happen. 

The only people that can answer that are the one fighting.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

The only people that can answer that are the one fighting.

The good guys are supposed to care about collateral though. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

The media in the U.S. has supported Israel.  There is almost no support for Hamas.  There is, and should be, sympathy for Palestinians.

I think there is sympathy for the Palestinians as seen in this thread.  It will grow as the war proceeds, Hamas is counting on it.

• Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

And,,, turned Gaza into little more than a prison.  I know you want to see a single sided argument but,,, that doesn't even pass a basic logic test.

The only single sided argument I can see here is,,, inhumanity is wrong and, will create human conflict.

What do you want Isarel to do? Support Hamas? They are dealing daily with an organization SWORN to the death of ALL JEWS. They reject as a waste of time dealing with any negotiations. They want only the deaths of Jews. How do you deal with that. As for the prison aspect, the rest of the ME wants nothing to do with the Palestinians. NOTHING. Egypt wont even allow them to cross the border fleeing the Israeli advance. Egypt refuses to help them. They do not allow work permits, visas, passports. Nothing. They know who Hamas is and know there is only one way to deal with them. Israel and Egypt are doing the exact smae thing, excpet israel allows work permits, power, and water into Gaza. Egypt does not.

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The good guys are supposed to care about collateral though. 

And the leaflets were what?

Just now, DKW 86 said:

And the leaflets were what?

“You’d better leave” 

and go where

38 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

But at what cost?

If you have to be more barbaric than the "barbarians",,, is there a point?  Inhumanity is inhumanity.

Yes, there is a point.  Stop sending rockets into our population trying to kill us.

18 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Hamas not only knows this they are BANKING on it lol. There’s nothing they would love more than for Israel to begin a campaign of ethnic cleansing. 

That is exactly what Hamas wants alright. We all agree. What do you want Israel to do? Sit there and just keep allowing Hamas to kill Jews? Is that what you think will drive Hamas out?

Edited by DKW 86

That is exactly what Hamas wants alright. We all agree. What do you want Israel to do? Sit there and just keep allowing Hamas to kill Jews? Is that what you think will drive Hamas out?

I know I don’t want them killing innocent people. 

21 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No one wants millions of refugees. Not that hard. 

Well i guess it just sucks to be Palestinian then huh?

Only the Jews are responsible again, nice way to deflect.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Well i guess it just sucks to be Palestinians then huh?

Ah there it is. 

• Like 1