NPR: Doctors in Gaza describe the war's devastating impact on health care — and civilians

DKW 86

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I know I don’t want them killing innocent people. 

When the innocent people are used as human shields, some of them voluntarily, it is just going to happen.

• Like 1

David, standing over the corpse of a dead 5 year old child. “Sucks to be you”

Edited by AUDub
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No one wants millions of refugees. Not that hard. 

What are you talking about?  We have allowed 7 million refugees on American soil since Biden took over.  Why won’t Biden extend a helping hand?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

What are you talking about?  We have allowed 7 million refugees on American soil since Biden took over.  Why won’t Biden extend a helping hand?

Oh stop it. If their borthers in the ME wont take any refugees its for good reason.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

We haven’t admitted anywhere near that many. 6 digits at most. 

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

David, standing over the corpse of a dead 5 year old child WHOSE PARENTS VOTED FOR AND ELECTED HAMAS. “Sucks to be you”

As unfortunate as it is, yes it sucks to be the child of blood thirsty parents. 

Just now, DKW 86 said:

As unfortunate as it is, yes it sucks to be the child of blood thirsty parents

“sorry kid but you had a choice. Should have picked better parents”

• Like 1

I love how unflinchingly inhuman David has revealed himself to be here lol. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I love how unflinchingly inhuman David has revealed himself to be here lol. 

I am inhuman because I support a Democratic Govt trying to keep their people safe while you dither away that killing Jews is just a cost of doing business. WTG dub...

How many swastikas do you own?

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Oh stop it. If their borthers in the ME wont take any refugees its for good reason.

I know this and Biden would sign away any chance of re-election if he offered refugee status to the Palestinians.

The ME won’t give a brother a hand, but they sure are cheering them on with the protests.  They are just a culpable as Hamas, if not more so.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

I know this and Biden would sign away any chance of re-election if he offered refugee status to the Palestinians.

The ME won’t give a brother a hand, but they sure are cheering them on with the protests.  They are just a culpable as Hamas, if not more so.

Hell Hamas leadership isn’t even in Gaza. They reside elsewhere.

the situation is complicated. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

We haven’t admitted anywhere near that many. 6 digits at most. 

Really, why has NYC, Chicago and other sanctuary cities/states bemoaning less that a million refugees?  Something doesn’t add up.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I am inhuman because I support a Democratic Govt trying to keep their people safe while you dither away that killing Jews is just a cost of doing business. WTG dub...

How many swastikas do you own?

I don’t agree with safety at the cost of innocent lives. 

But I love that the guy that approves of the death of innocent people due to the accident of their birth or whatever accuses me of being the Nazi. 

Edited by AUDub

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Hell Hamas leadership isn’t even in Gaza. They reside elsewhere.

the situation is complicated. 

Which is as cowardly as it gets. Not complicated at all, these leaders are terrorist pigs.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Really, why has NYC, Chicago and other sanctuary cities/states bemoaning less that a million refugees?  Something doesn’t add up.

They come across the border and international law dictates refugee status. The vast majority  of them are still in processing. The ones formally admitted are a paltry number. 

• Haha 1

I don’t agree with safety at the cost of innocent lives. 

But I love that the guy willing that approves of the death of innocent people due to the accident of their birth or whatever accuses me of being the Nazi. 

Again, focus on the actions of THE PARENTS. They chose and elected the warmongerers into office.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Which is as cowardly as it gets. Not complicated at all, these leaders are terrorist pigs.

Which no sane person would disagree with. To them those millions are a tool. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Again, focus on the actions of THE PARENTS. They chose and elected the warmongerers into office.

Hehe sorry kid your mom and dad were alive when Hamas won an election on a plurality then seized control. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Which no sane person would disagree with. To them those millions are a tool. 

But as long as we recognize it as a tool we need to do absolutely nothing to stop the violence.

Do we have your view clear now? Accept that your people will die, but dont do anything to stop the violence casue it might actually help the other sides cause? Is that it? Just do nothing...

Edited by DKW 86

“These people deserve to die because of an election held 17 years ago where less than half of them elected their current government”

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AUDub said:

“These people deserve to die because of an election held 17 years ago where less than half of them elected their current government”

It's their conutry, their govt. They can clearly see what it leads to by now.

Are you wanting us to go back and do some more Regime Change-Nation Bulding?
Go in, spend a couple of $TN we dont have and after 20 years withdraw having accomplished nothing?

What is it you want Israel/US to do with Hamas other than nothing.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 2

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Hamas didn’t even get a majority and seized control. That’s why there hasn’t been an election since. 

That’s the point David. A majority of these people are living under an authoritarian regime through no fault of their own. 

Hamas didn’t even get a majority and seized control. That’s why there hasn’t been an election since. 

That’s the point David. A majority of these people are living under an authoritarian regime through no fault of their own. 

Go in, spend a couple of $TN we dont have and after 20 years withdraw having accomplished nothing?

Edited by DKW 86

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

They come across the border and international law dictates refugee status. The vast majority  of them are still in processing. The ones formally admitted are a paltry number. 

Don’t give me that.  Have Biden given them refugee status and airlift them out of there.  He can claim he had the largest humanitarian airlift since Afganastan. No need for vetting, just let the innocent on the plan like he did with Afganastan.  Of course, who gets to decide which are the innocent?

Don’t back down, write the White House now and demand it.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

what don’t you get about the fact that less than half of their eligible voters elected Hamas, then Hamas took away their right to self determination altogether.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Go in, spend a copuple of $TN we dont have and after 20 years withdraw having accomplished nothing?

This is a non-sequitur. 

Just now, DKW 86 said:

I know how I don’t want them to react. 

They’re devastatingly close to normalized relations with Saudi Arabia and practically everyone in the Middle East as the bulwark against Iran, the true threat to the stability of the region, is being formalized. 

And that’s who’s pulling the strings of Hamas. The timing of the attack was meant to jeopardize that, and Israel is walking right into the trap. A weakened Iran is a weakened Hamas, Hezbollah etc. 

• Like 1