*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

My God I think we've gone over 100 yards passing

Gonna need more ice tonight than normal

• Like 1

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Is Hugh calling the plays now?

I think he’s heavily involved.  I don’t care what coach speak he’s said.  I believe he’s more involved than people realize.  

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Not soon enough. Watching this mess week after week is getting rather annoying. 

Don't think it's going to be a great bball season

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

I don’t like to call players out.   But we have running backs that appear to not have burst and focus.  Others look impressive, but are not getting the playing time. 

Nope sure what’s up with JH but Alston and Battie appear to be better options IMO

3 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I don’t like to call players out.   But we have running backs that appear to not have burst and focus.  Others look impressive, but are not getting the playing time. 

Call ‘‘em out! They’re getting paid now. Ain’t college anymore, it’s minor league and our minor league team sux

Edited by jluvah
  • Thanks 1

Good coaches compete and win with less talent. They don’t constantly complain about the roster.

They are showing nothing. Total regression across the board. I don’t think a full recruiting year will matter. No reason to believe as of now an upgraded roster will be better prepared with this staff. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mkvl04 said:

Why isn't Holden getting a chance?

Somethings gotta be up with him. If he can’t see the field more often with this QB play then he’s not the guy. Hope I’m wrong. 

Just now, e808 said:

Nope sure what’s up with JH but Alston and Battie appear to be better options IMO

Really missing Alston if I'm being honest. He may not have been the most experienced back but I think his effort commanded that group and now he's hurt 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

U have got to be kidding Fair . U make a first down and pointing down big

That stuff always aggravates me.  I don't like it period tbh unless it's literally a game changing play

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUY2K said:

Just put away the RPO game plan and run a traditional offense.

Run when it’s there, pass when it’s there.  Mix some rpo. But they need to gain some offensive personality. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Really missing Alston if I'm being honest. He may not have been the most experienced back but I think his effort commanded that group and now he's hurt 

Hopefully , he returns next week

28 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

No way, bro

2012 squad averaged 18.2 points per game.  There are plenty of games left this year for us to lower our current average.  Right now, taking out the 59 we scored against UMass but leaving in the 45 we scored on Samford we are averaging 19.8.    It’s definitely doable.  It’s that bad on offense.   D ain’t bad at all and holding this LSU team well under their averages. 

When our football game threads start going to basketball, we know we suck. Glad I’m not wasting time watching the game.

Oh look. This 6’30” Frazier cat gets another toss!

TD Frazier!

edit, and two point conversion Frazier!

Edited by CCTAU