*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

I dont see that but I do see folks saying if its this bad next year then you will have more people clamoring for a change sooner than later...I mean, you can say he has no talent but really with the portal should help you compete and obviously what he mustered from the portal AND the coaching has been awful this year and I think most of that BLAME goes on the coaching staff...I just want to see them looking better and so far this year that have shown no progress or anything to be hopefull of..recruiting is better but on the filed we are still stinking it up in ALL phases...

Exactly, I am holding out hope for HF to get his guys in, but I haven't seen any progress from this squad. Our only hope is when we are at home and that's sad 

Ugh.  I have to admit this is worse than I thought it would be.  We are so bad.

The QB situation is dire but how much is the O-line contributing to how bad the QB play is?  A lot I'd say.

At what point does Freeze need to just play guys that are the future?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Auburn  NIL collective coffers are either going to fill up or dry up. Which will it be?

They are bursting at the seams, haven’t you heard?

The bidding wars are ON and Auburn is on full tilt.  The mods and the board’s recruiting guys will give full reports next week.  AU is killing it on the recruiting front.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, tigerrules said:

Please just let Gus go. He was terrible the last 4 years 

Gus is the reason Auburn is where we are today. Man is a scheister! His gimmick offense set us back 10 years. Ask UCF fans if they like him now? And he just keeps getting richer. Man lives under a star.

16 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Gotta get him over the 100 yard passing mark. Almost there. Huge milestone 😂

I thought Harsin was bad. This is a new level of crap. With OU and TX coming in next year, we will remain in the bottom five of an even bigger conference. Awful coaching. We won’t win 6 this year. Most inept O I have ever seen at AU since the Barfield days. Shame in game 6 against at least 3 inferior opponents, the new HC QB guru can’t even come up with a game plan to get a QB over 100. 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

This is why I laugh when I see people think we can beat Bama. This is not a good team folks. And no I don’t think it’s because it’s an ineptitude of complete lack of talent. 

The most points we’ve scored all season against any p5 is 20. I’m sincerely worried about  Vanderbilt.

• Like 2

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

The most points we’ve scored all season against any p5 is 20. I’m sincerely worried about  Vanderbilt.

I don’t see us making a bowl game. 

8 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

Please just let Gus go. He was terrible the last 4 years 

He has been brought up in the thread multiple times.  The last 4 years ?. 

Edited by e808

Where are all the people that were praising that moral victory against Georgia two weeks ago🤣

Just to turn around and get schooled by LSU in one of their down years.

• Like 2

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

They're still Vandy. I think we thrash them.

Absolutely hate Brian Kelley with a passion but I hope he runs this up, see if anybody feels it but by the body language of this team, I doubt it

• Like 1

The other thing that I see is I was hoping Freeze wouldnt be as stubborn as Gus/Harsin when it comes to player change. Payton Thorne is obviously not getting it done and is not even the interim solution but he keeps rolling him out there...seems to be pretty stubborn to me...

Edited by bishoptf
  • Like 1

4th down and our B1G QB steps out of bounds? I mean it’s a long shot but effort still matters…

• Like 2

First thing I’d do next week at practice is find some folks who want to play DAMN FOOTBALL! Getting their asses pushed around like they don’t GAS..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

This is why I laugh when I see people think we can beat Bama. This is not a good team folks. And no I don’t think it’s because it’s an ineptitude of complete lack of talent. 

This program seems to be in a vortex of a bad situation.  We need a special talent to come to Auburn and change the environment. Or it is just going to take time. 

Just now, tigers23 said:

That dumbass just ran out of bounds on 4th down. Send this clown back to Michigan tonight 

There was no way to beat Perkins and get upfield. He tried, but at that point, physics are against you.

Maybe another second on the block on Perkins would have given him time. Not even Robby gets that. Perkins is just that good. 

• Haha 1