2025 4* S Kendarius "Dee" Reddick Commits to AU!

Paladin

• Paladin changed the title to 2025 4* Safety Kendarius Reddick Commits to Auburn

Kendarius Reddick, the No. 1 ATH in 2025, commits to Auburn

Reddick visited Auburn in the spring and once this fall, seeing everything he needed to.

Christian Clemente5 mins

Another one is on the board for Auburn in 2025, and it's a big one. Kendarius Reddick, ranked as the No. 41 player, No. 1 athlete and No. 7 player in Georgia in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, announced his commitment to Auburn on Thursday. 

He previously visited Auburn in the spring and for a game earlier this fall. Secondary coach Zac Etheridge has led the charge in his recruitment.

"It was a great experience to come up here," Reddick said previously. "Listen to Coach (Etheridge), talk about the experience, the growth of the team and what they’re trying to build. I really like the environment around here. I think I’d fit good in this environment so I’ll be looking into it."

Listed as an athlete, at 6-foot and 165 pounds, Reddick was primarily being recruited as a cornerback. Other major offers for the Thomas County Central (Ga.) product includes Arkansas, Alabama, Ole Miss, Florida, Michigan, Kentucky, Georgia Tech, Tennessee and UCF.

Auburn was the school that stuck out the most, though.

"It’s not just football here, it’s family," Reddick said. "That’s one thing that stands out to me."

Earlier this week, Auburn landed a commitment from Top247 defensive lineman Jourdin Crawford out of Parker (Ala.). Reddick pushes the class to five commitments, joining OPelika (Ala.) defensive lineman Malik Autry, Highland Home (Ala.) pass-rusher Jakaleb Faulk and Athens (Ala.) offensive tackle Spencer Dowland.

Auburn's 2025 class is No. 4 in the 247Sports team recruiting ranking, behind just Georgia (8 commits), Alabama (7 commits) and Notre Dame (6 commits).

• Like 1

• Paladin changed the title to 2025 4* Safety Kendarius Reddick Commits to AUBURN!!!!
5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Hopefully this sticks... Its a long time till December 2024.

I was gone say the same thing but it’s still good news after the last couple days of decommits 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Big time. 🥶🚀

HUGE!

Psst have y'all peeped our '25 class so far? It's only gonna get better! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Ranked #4 I think for 2025 class.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, toddc said:

Be vewy vewy quite, we’re hunting up some top pwayers in 2025.

IMG_3090.jpeg

Thought my jokes were bad … lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2025 4* Safety Kendarius "Dee" Reddick Commits to AUBURN!!!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic
  • ellitor changed the title to 2025 4* S Kendarius "Dee" Reddick Commits to AU!
  • ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...