Good Idea by Rivals

aufan175

That's very interesting.....we are the 2nd highest team after :ut: ....but in every publication we were middle of the pack in recruiting...

That's very interesting.....we are the 2nd highest team after  :ut: ....but in every publication we were middle of the pack in recruiting...

177407[/snapback]

That's what happens when you actually recruit players that can qualify.

Hey guys, sort of new to the board, i've read it for a while but never posted. I want to know how alabama hasn't dropped in these rankings when they had eight players not qualify

i guess i need a signature or something

Welcome to the board, Wallace. Post often. I am a little worried about your lack of insight and perception of college football, though. You have to come to terms with the fact that any high school player who signs with, shows interest in, has Bama in his top 25, or even drove within a 50 mile radius of Tuscaloosa, is considered a 5 star signee or prospect.

Even with 8 non qualifiers, the remaining class far outshines those of the lesser, more insignificant D1 programs. Accept that fact and life will be much easier for you. :big:

i completely understand the bias toward the "superior" school, my brother graduated from undergrad and law school there. I must admit though while he does drink the koolaid from time to time he isn't a homer. I just figured that maybe, just maybe the corrected rankings would not be so biased, but i guess i'll have to just deal with winning seasons and not great recruiting classes.

Archived