Auburn at Vandy score predictions

Win4AU

Vandy is an absolute mess this year and has yet to show life.. We seemed to maybe find something on Saturday. It’s an away game. But is it thought? It’s not like Vandy’s stadium is intimidating. I think they do hang around for a bit. But we crush them in the second half. 
20-10 at halftime 

37-17 final

Edited by ScotsAU

5 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

Vandy is an absolute mess this year and has yet to show life.. We seemed to maybe find something on Saturday. It’s an away game. But is it thought? It’s not like Vandy’s stadium is intimidating. I think they do hang around for a bit. But we crush them in the second half. 
20-10 at halftime 

37-17 final

we are not a 2nd half team , even in last week's win

We've struggled lately when we play Vandy at their place. I hope that Freeze/Monty continue pushing the ball with tempo, stay with Thorne for full drives to create rhythm and keep their foot on the gas pedal the 2nd half as well. Hopefully we're gaining some momentum in this last half of the season.

Auburn - 34

Vandy - 10

1st Half Miss. St. Auburn-49

Vandy-14

2nd Half Miss. St. Auburn-14

Vandy-10

14 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

The awesome replies to this thread give the Bargatzes wayyyy too much credit.  

If we don’t beat that band of misfit toys by more than 35, the whole current staff needs to be investigated.  

Get the investigators ready. 

• Like 1

We should have the majority of the fans in the stands so I hope Payton could get over his road woes. But, Cal wasn't exactly intimidating either...

19 minutes ago, all4AU said:

We should have the majority of the fans in the stands so I hope Payton could get over his road woes. But, Cal wasn't exactly intimidating either...

Tickets are getting kinda pricey for Vandy.  Lots of Auburn fans in Nashville

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Tickets are getting kinda pricey for Vandy.  Lots of Auburn fans in Nashville

I'm hoping they drop some by the end of the week.

Which means they'll all go up, of course.

8 minutes ago, The Freak said:

I'm hoping they drop some by the end of the week.

Which means they'll all go up, of course.

They’ve been holding steady around $70.  They may be missing the enclosed endzone seating due to the construction. 

Auburn has yet to play well on the road.

Vanderbilt is pretty bad, but plays a little better at home...they lost P5 three home games by an average of 17 points (UGA, UK, Mizzou) while losing three P5 road games ay an average of 24 pts (Wake Forest, Florida, Ole Miss).

Auburn seems to have figured out what they can do well on offense and I think they'll stick with it.  Our defense is getting healthier.

We finally break the 30 points barrier in an SEC game:

Auburn 34
Vandy 14

• Like 1

We barely escape with a win unless they can't stop the run at all.  If we have to pass to win, it will be tight.  

Aub 24 Vandy 20

They make adjustments at the half and we make none.  The no half time adjustments pattern continues.  

31-10

We need to win this one comfortably and hopefully not take our foot off the gas so hard…

If we duplicate our first half performance for four quarters we could really hang 40+ in their heads 

11 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

20-10 at halftime 

37-17 final

Just looking at Vandy’s scores this year they score a good amount. Can’t seem to slow down the opposing offense though. I believe they score at keast 3 td’s.