Russia showing what it is

TexasTiger

3 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Wouldn't muslims living in russia be more accurate the just russians? Mislabeling them is disingenuous.

I didn’t ask their religion, just knew their nationality. But I don’t see it as out of character for the Russia we’ve observed in recent years.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I didn’t ask their religion, just knew their nationality. But I don’t see it as out of character for the Russia we’ve observed in recent years.

83% Muslim and searching the airport to kill Jews and you don’t see the connection?  By the way, none of them were there to criticize the Zionist or criticize Israel, they wanted to kill the Jews.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

83% Muslim and searching the airport to kill Jews and you don’t see the connection?  By the way, none of them were there to criticize the Zionist or criticize Israel, they wanted to kill the Jews.

Learn to read, please. I never said there was no connection. Your defense of Putin’s Russia is noted. Funny what offends you.

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Learn to read, please. I never said there was no connection. Your defense of Putin’s Russia is noted. Funny what offends you.

Who is defending Russia?  I didn’t say a word about Putin or Russia.  If you only knew there nationality then you are lacking in your research.  If you’re only critique is about the Russians you’re being disingenuous.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who is defending Russia?  I didn’t say a word about Putin or Russia.  If you only knew their nationality then you are lacking in your research.  If your only critique is about the Russians you’re being disingenuous.

This is happening in Russia in more than one location. Your concern is that I didn’t research the religion of the mob, not that it happened. 

Just now, TexasTiger said:

This is happening in Russia in more than one location. Your concern is that I didn’t research the religion of the mob, not that it happened. 

Yes, that’s the concern.  Do you believe all New Yorkers are pro-Hamas because of the protests in that city?   Is it America’s view that the pro-Hamas element is the overwhelming view as *who we are as Americans* as Biden likes to float out?

That is more of a local opinion based on the population than a national stance, would you not agree?

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Wouldn't muslims living in russia be more accurate the just russians? Mislabeling them is disingenuous.

What do you call assuming they are Muslims?

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

No kidding.  Chechnya comes to mind.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, that’s the concern.  Do you believe all New Yorkers are pro-Hamas because of the protests in that city?   Is it America’s view that the pro-Hamas element is the overwhelming view as *who we are as Americans* as Biden likes to float out?

That is more of a local opinion based on the population than a national stance, would you not agree?

No, but Russians have shown they’re all in on Ukrainian genocide, not seeing Ukrainians as human, either.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Russians are purging Jews? Or Russian Muslims are purging Jews?

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It appears Russia is getting serious about the airport incident.

That’s one way to get conscripts for Ukraine. Confident they’ll wind up armed by Russia.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Not assuming. Factual. Something foreign to you apparently.

Was it Muslims who conducted the Pogroms that occurred throughout Russia's history?

Or do you understand the meaning of "history" - outside of the bible? :-\

Edited by homersapien

That’s one way to get conscripts for Ukraine. Confident they’ll wind up armed by Russia.

Now that's as cynical as it is accurate.  You are naive if you think the Russian FSB couldn't have anticipated this.

Putin could give a s*** about Jews. It's a win/win for him.

Edited by homersapien

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Was it Muslims who conducted the Pogroms that occurred throughout Russia's history?

Or do you understand the meaning of "history" - outside of the bible? :-\

Interesting history from 200 years ago. I thought we were talking about day before yesterday. Maybe somebody knows who that was then. We def know who is doing it now. But you keep trying to show some love to hamas. They could use a strong advocate for them here on the AU boards.

• Like 1

Or trade them to China as slaves for weapons if we’re really going all crazy.  Keep excusing what Hamas did in Israel, they are just misunderstood.

30 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Interesting history from 200 years ago. I thought we were talking about day before yesterday. Maybe somebody knows who that was then. We def know who is doing it now. But you keep trying to show some love to hamas. They could use a strong for them here on the AU boards.

Stop lying about me.  I have never expressed any "love" for Hamas. 

I understand it may be difficult for you to fully comprehend the complexity of my worldview, but you don't need to use that misunderstanding of my posts an ill-conceived (stupid) ad hominem attack.

If you have a particular example that makes you think otherwise, quote it and I will set you straight.

And we were talking about Russia.  Chechnya wasn't 200 years ago.  Neither was the last pogrom. Look it up.