*Official Auburn vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

2 good throws by PT.   Can’t wait for Perry and gang to get here!!!!!

Need to sell some memorabilia or something and see if they can fit Cameron Coleman or the other kid in the budget 

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

My goodness I'm disgusted at just not taking advantage this game.  How do we not end up with that muff?

1 minute ago, MaitlandTiger said:

8 passes thrown. 18 yards and a pick six.  Who in the world is calling these plays.  Just watch FL and Arky throw for around 550, effortlessly.  We have 18 yards.  This is what the offense would look like if a non-football-player Dad got railroaded into coaching a first-year 1A Christian-school freshman team.    

The plays are fine. You're being dramatic. 90 yards of receptions have been dropped

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

They have the worst defense in the SEC

Those are just numbers lol

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Freeze must be ready to pull his hair out. 

I'm so mad, I'll do it for him!

I dunno, I know everyone says give freeze time but this looks to be one of the poorest coached teams I've seen...8 games into the season and they look as lost as week 1..pretty pathetic....all the way around...

3 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

8 passes thrown. 18 yards and a pick six.  Who in the world is calling these plays.  Just watch FL and Arky throw for around 550, effortlessly.  We have 18 yards.  This is what the offense would look like if a non-football-player Dad got railroaded into coaching a first-year 1A Christian-school freshman team.    

Do you have a head injury?  Thorne has put the ball on the money three times, one of which would’ve been a TD, all of which would have been about 80+ yards in receptions and the WRs dropped it or jumped a year too early. 

Just wait for softball season or something so you can comment on something you understand. 

• Thanks 2