*Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, DAG said:

I know people will say this is a throw away game but I would like to see some fight.

I feel like this team has no fight left at all. It terrifies me that it originates from our HC, and what that forbodes for our future. We seem to have digressed. 

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Bama’s thinking making playoffs and optics for the committee. This may not be pretty.

Said this last week to some eye rolls. They are ready to prove doubters wrong.

I really hope all the people saying that this is just a throwaway year for Freeze better be correct because this is sad and I really hope this is not what we have got to look forward to over the next several years. SMH.

Just now, RunInRed said:

Rosters aren’t comparable - it was obvious seeing the two teams down on the field

With all due respect RIR, I expected to see some fight and this team has shown none in 4 quarters and 5 mins 

• Like 1

At this point I just want to get it over with. Got to bowl eligibility and just quit trying. 

1 minute ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

I feel like this team has no fight left at all. It terrifies me that it originates from our HC, and what that forbodes for our future. We seem to have digressed. 

Doesn't originate from the coach. 

1 minute ago, Muscle Shoals Tiger said:

We are not a very good Football Team. Even getting some of these guys in portal they were not on the same level as SEC top tier. I hope we are not embarrassed!

They are Conference USA stars