Will Ron Roberts have a job next year?

shabby

Had no problem with him until that 4th down. Letting talent like bama has take all the time they want shows me he isn’t ready for this level. Go get a real DC.

3 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

Had no problem with him until that 4th down. Letting talent like bama has take all the time they want shows me he isn’t ready for this level. Go get a real DC.

One call? How many times did he have similar results with a 3 man rush this game. So his answer was to rush 2?

Just now, shabby said:

One call? How many times did he have similar results with a 3 man rush this game. So his answer was to rush 2?

Three man rush wasn’t the problem. It was playing pure contain with your line on Milroy without bringing any pressure. He was going to find a hole. Their receivers are too good. But, bottom line, Roberts has no business being on an Auburn sideline from here on.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, aucom96 said:

Three man rush wasn’t the problem. It was playing pure contain with your line on Milroy without bringing any pressure. He was going to find a hole. Their receivers are too good. But, bottom line, Roberts has no business being on an Auburn sideline from here on.

Thats the point. 3 man aint bringing pressure. So bring 5. Did we see a blitz the whole game? No. Npt one

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Defiant said:

Guys, definitely don't judge the man off one game. Dude has been pretty solid all year in my opinion. 

Is that you Ron?

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Honestly, he's done this crap on 3rd and long all season long.  Never changed. Never learned. Just the same thing over and over and over. Hard to think of him as anything other than a stubborn idiot right now.

Edited by boisnumber1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, The Defiant said:

Guys, definitely don't judge the man off one game. Dude has been pretty solid all year in my opinion. 

Sorry, but that ain't gonna fly tonight.  Might as well be telling us the sky ain't blue.

21 minutes ago, The Defiant said:

Have you watched any other games? This has been a consistent problem. Virtually every game against a team with a pulse, and some against teams without one.

He is not going anywhere CHF thought the 2 man rush was the right call...passive coaching thats what we have and I don;t see that changing. My guess he won't let anyone go, cuz who is he going to get, its his program and he thinks its just the lack of players...will have to wait another year and see where we are again, my guess around the same place we are now....

• Like 1