UGA vs UAT game thread

auburnatl1

Just now, LPTiger said:

Bobo is calling too conservative of a game.

Agree, so much for the “attack” strategy. They’ve been more of a second half team so we’re about to find out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

DL is not saban, folks thinks he is but who knows how he turns out...Saban for whatever reason has been a good fit, once he is gone its back to square one. People are kidding themselves if they think it won't change things, go look at bama pre saban, nuff said.

Especially with NIL leveling the field a good bit. 

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 1

The pass to Bond was not a catch. Oh well, such is the life when playing Bama. They get the benefit, everyone else gets the doubt. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Yeah, just another favorable Bama call...rinse and repeat...

I realized I worded that poorly🙄

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

DL is not saban, folks thinks he is but who knows how he turns out...Saban for whatever reason has been a good fit, once he is gone its back to square one. People are kidding themselves if they think it won't change things, go look at bama pre saban, nuff said.

Pre-Saban LSU was a loser program for a decade and after his tenure it gave them enough juice to keep being elite and championship contending under a slightly above average coach in Les Miles. To think Bama won’t still be an in-the-hunt championship program for 5-9 years post-Saban is kinda unrealistic and wishful thinking. His recruiting prowess will be most missed and the program’s recruiting will normalize back to Bama’s historical mean, which is still quite high, but it will be a slow decay imo. My solace lies in the fact that there’s a very close to 0% probability that Bama’s next HC can/will maintain Saban’s level of winning.

Edited by tigeraddikt

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

Pre-Saban LSU was a loser program for a decade and after his tenure it gave them enough juice to keep being elite and championship contending under a slightly above average coach in Les Miles. To think Bama won’t still be an in-the-hunt championship program for 5-9 years post-Saban is kinda unrealistic and wishful thinking. His recruiting prowess will be most missed and will normalize closer back to Bama’s historical mean, which is still quite high, but it will be a slow decay imo.

Dont disagree, they still will have the player but IMHO saban is a good head coach, I just don't believe they will be at the same level...can't come soon enough.

I can’t remember the last time Auburn was playing a game that I spent that time on the rival’s board…

oh I remember now-never. 

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

So they want to review this but not the Bama catch 🤦🏿 

Exactly, typical

• Like 1

Facemasking too. Wow, it just keeps happening. 

Just now, LPTiger said:

Wow, 2 missed calls in a row by the SEC "officials."

When they leave here they are flying to the next WWE match. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2