UGA vs UAT game thread

auburnatl1

Just now, bishoptf said:

I bet UGA doesnt let them get a first down like AU would...3 and 21...

Let's see if they rush two. 

I just don't get the strategy to let Milroe stand back there 10 Mississippi's. If you pressure the dude he will throw it to the wrong color jersey. 

Edited by Eagle-1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

LOL Gary. They figured out if they hold every play they won't get sacked as much, and the SEC officials might call it once, or twice a season so it's worth the risk. 

Why would you not call a timeout to get a review on that 4th down? Maybe it doesn't get turned over but it looked obvious it hit the ground and he did not have complete control. Georgia would have had the ball but instead, they give up a touchdown. Pretty dumb.

46 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I was kind of hoping Bama wins, Texas gets in over them knocking both of them out of the playoff. 

Now that the game has begun I just can't pull for Bama no matter how bad I hate GA. 

Makes me sick to think we could have eliminated Bama.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nurbis said:

Why would you not call a timeout to get a review on that 4th down? Maybe it doesn't get turned over but it looked obvious it hit the ground and he did not have complete control. Georgia would have had the ball but instead, they give up a touchdown. Pretty dumb.

It was a catch by a mile. I guess you know that now.

Just now, homersapien said:

Makes me sick to think we could have eliminated Bama.

Exactly, I had a felling that Bama would beat uga and now they think if they win they should get in, I think Texas should go over bama but I guess we will see what takes place in the second half. UGA has played better in second half so I guess we will see...

15 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Exactly, I had a felling that Bama would beat uga and now they think if they win they should get in, I think Texas should go over bama but I guess we will see what takes place in the second half. UGA has played better in second half so I guess we will see...

If Bama wins all the pressure is on FSU. If they lose Bama is in

Edited by e808

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Bama will not get in. Texas showed that today.

• Like 1

Just now, homersapien said:

I suppose the two-handed push pass is passe'?

I was happy to finally see a guy throw a spiral into the can. Maybe he’s in the portal. I swear they seem to pick students who’ve never seen a football before for these contests. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, e808 said:

Kirby making 

If Bama wins all the pressure is on FSU. If they lose Bama is in

If Bama wins, watch FSU lose.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, DAG said:

FSU is most likely playing a third string QB. Don’t they only get to hand the ball off? Asking for a friend. 

Just now, DAG said:

They struggled against florida, just not sure the backup qb can do it...but ugh, I guess we will see...just such a love fest for Bama...so ready for them to be non relevant again...it's just a matter of time, at some point Saban will have to step down...can't wait for that to happen...

Just now, gr82be said:

FSU is most likely playing a third string QB. Don’t they only get to hand the ball off? Asking for a friend. 

Do 3rd string QBs even know how to throw?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

They struggled against florida, just not sure the backup qb can do it...but ugh, I guess we will see...just such a love fest for Bama...so ready for them to be non relevant again...it's just a matter of time, at some point Saban will have to step down...can't wait for that to happen...

I know he lost when it counts but we'll have to see if Oregon can hold on to DL when eh does.

Just now, AUGoo said:

Is UGA in regardless of  the outcome?

If they lose I think they are done, stinks but I think thats how it should happen. IMHO if you cannot win the game you should be done, you shouldnt get second chances...

• Like 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

If they lose I think they are done, stinks but I think thats how it should happen. IMHO if you cannot win the game you should be done, you shouldnt get second chances...

Agree. 

Just now, AUwent said:

I know he lost when it counts but we'll have to see if Oregon can hold on to DL when eh does.

DL is not saban, folks thinks he is but who knows how he turns out...Saban for whatever reason has been a good fit, once he is gone its back to square one. People are kidding themselves if they think it won't change things, go look at bama pre saban, nuff said.

• Like 1