Bama

LPTiger

Losing to them was awful.   Literally couldn't get a full night's sleep for several days after.   Sad I know.   Then watching them beat UGA.  Just dang it.    But, maybe, just maybe it is working out for us.   I have a strong suspicion Saban is putting a lot of time into figuring out how to beat Michigan.   And, his staff is emulating him.  Why go to Saraland for a mere recruit's announcement when you got Harbaugh coming up?

• Like 1

Just now, LPTiger said:

Losing to them was awful.   Literally couldn't get a full night's sleep for several days after.   Sad I know.   Then watching them beat UGA.  Just dang it.    But, maybe, just maybe it is working out for us.   I have a strong suspicion Saban is putting a lot of time into figuring out how to beat Michigan.   And, his staff is emulating him.  Why go to Saraland for a mere recruit's announcement when you got Harbaugh coming up?

Can't even describe the feeling I had for a few days after that loss.  Couldn't get away from it no matter what I tried.  It still lingers.  Like when I watched "The Exorcist" as a kid...

Our recruiting success has helped.  And you're right, CFP prep will reduce Saban's recruiting time.

The staff can spend 1hr at a school and be working on a jet too and from to help secure the best offensive or overall player in the state in over a 3-4 year period.  They'll be fine.

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

The staff can spend 1hr at a school and be working on a jet too and from to help secure the best offensive or overall player in the state in over a 3-4 year period.  They'll be fine.

I'll be happy with "fine."   I want the days of "dominate" to end.  

Point of order, in the future, please refer to the football institute in reference as the Turds, $puat, Houndtoothed Hicks, or some other derogatory name, as is more befitting their history.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, gman87 said:

Point of order, in the future, please refer to the football institute in reference as the Turds, $puat, Houndtoothed Hicks, or some other derogatory name, as is more befitting their history.

Harvey Updyke's kinfolk.

5 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Saban is in Cali visiting Julian Sayin today.  But still surprising they at least didn’t send the WR coach.  

6 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Do you have any hobbies?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NCAubs said:

Do you have any hobbies?

Kinda -- I like fast cars.  I have an 18 488S dressed in Daytona Nero, yellow Scuderia badges, ceramic brakes with yellow calipers. I have an 11 M-3 lightweight with an ESS Tuning SC.  The M3 has AP Racing BBKs front and back and MCS 3 way coilovers.   We have deleted the CCs, replaced the rod bearings, fitted it with Apex forged rims and Pirelli slicks.  The heavy stock seats are gone and replaced with OMP carbon fiber seats.   SABELT 5 point harnesses and a roll cage in case things get crazy.     Carbon fiber front splitter, Nine Lives Racing Big Wang rear wing.  Nothing too crazy.  It runs in the low 1:30s at Barber.  I also enjoy long range shooting.   My new favorite gun is a 6.5 PRC Christensen Arms Ridgeline.   At just 6.3 lbs without the Elite Tactical 6-36x56 it is a flat shooting killing machine.   I love big game fishing -- blues, swords and yellow fin mostly.   I got a 400 lb blue off of Appomattox 6 weeks ago.   That was 45 minutes of craziness.   Enough about me NC, what do you do for fun?  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Kinda -- I like fast cars.  I have an 18 488S dressed in Daytona Nero, yellow Scuderia badges, ceramic brakes with yellow calipers. I have an 11 M-3 lightweight with an ESS Tuning SC.  The M3 has AP Racing BBKs front and back and MCS 3 way coilovers.   We have deleted the CCs, replaced the rod bearings, fitted it with Apex forged rims and Pirelli slicks.  The heavy stock seats are gone and replaced with OMP carbon fiber seats.   SABELT 5 point harnesses and a roll cage in case things get crazy.     Carbon fiber front splitter, Nine Lives Racing Big Wang rear wing.  Nothing too crazy.  It runs in the low 1:30s at Barber.  I also enjoy long range shooting.   My new favorite gun is a 6.5 PRC Christensen Arms Ridgeline.   At just 6.3 lbs without the Elite Tactical 6-36x56 it is a flat shooting killing machine.   I love big game fishing -- blues, swords and yellow fin mostly.   I got a 400 lb blue off of Appomattox 6 weeks ago.   That was 45 minutes of craziness.   Enough about me NC, what do you do for fun?  

He likes turtles.

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2023 at 8:20 PM, LPTiger said:

I also enjoy long range shooting.   My new favorite gun is a 6.5 PRC Christensen Arms Ridgeline.   At just 6.3 lbs without the Elite Tactical 6-36x56 it is a flat shooting killing machine.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif