*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Call the game now .  They want the game . AU doesn’t. Hugh once again didn’t get the team ready. Thank god for recruiting 

I’m starting to worry that we will have to string together several #1 recruiting classes to overcome Hugh’s inability to get the team ready. I will never forget the New Mexico State loss.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tigger1985 said:

I have always thought our Lbers couldn’t cover tight ends. They watched the Ga game and we haven’t gotten any better 

It’s not just our LBers. That’s a positional mismatch for everyone. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StuckMic91 said:

We look unprepared but man why is Maryland using helmet coms and we aren’t? That seems like a bad choice…

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I can kind of see why they elected not to use it.  The team is used to doing it one way all season so it could potentially not be good to change it two or three weeks before the game.  Just my thought.  

So has Maryland. 

It is an insane disadvantage. Look at this during the check with me's. It's a whole process instead of just saying it in 1 second into his ear

3 minutes ago, AU120289 said:

What makes you think he will be any better with the new recruits? He is a career 8-4 coach. 

That’s a great point . No pride in this teams heart. That’s a Hugh thing. No matter how good you recruit, you still have to win. 

• Like 2

At least for me Freeze has half of next year, if he continues to look like hot garbage next year against so so teams then I am done....so tired of watching AU look like hot garbage against teams we should be beating...

Helmet technology would have been a good way to hear what the coaches see from above....meaning he could learn to see and read defenses differently.....evem if we aren't using it next season. He could have learned something