*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

4 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I hope it happens. But I will be shocked if it does. 

If HG doesn't get two legit drives he just needs to transfer.  He's not going to ever be a guy here

• Like 1

Recruiting has been an A+.  But everything else has been a C- or worse.    The potato famine himself couldn’t cluster something as bad as this game or the NMSU debacle.   We’ve got a long way to go in a lot of areas!!!!   It’s going to take a lot more than a couple of 5* WRs.  We have personnel issues all over the field!   Our offensive play calling has been terribly inconsistent!   We’ve had a few horribly timed defensive meltdowns.    I’m holding out hope that we’ll see some of these things worked out soon.   But today was discouraging.   Everything about today was a total failure.   These coaches should be ashamed!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

After watching this football team, I swear if our basketball team goes out tonight and shoots 3-24 from 3 and 40% from the line, I may kick a hole in my TV.

It could be an ugly game. Shouldn’t be but hope they don’t pull an AU football.

3 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

It’s year 1, with real talent issues. Let’s give it some time. 

This is CHF 11th season coaching and he averages 4 losses a season.

6 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Plus, PT isn't a scrambler.  He's a pocket passer.

This is why i don't understand why some are excited regarding his rushing yards this season. Yes, it has been nice but that's not going to be the norm for him going forward. Defenses will adjust to it next year. He's going to get his head knocked off if we run him; just like he got his bell rung in this game. 

Soooooooo did we learn anything from these extra bowl practices? I know we learned our lines are still too weak to truly compete. Some young guys got some "reps". But did they actually learn anything good? Or just how to go through the motions?