Will we see more staff changes?

1 hour ago, e808 said:

I stand corrected Pruitt was the DC and Kelly was a position coach and took over the following year. Back to my corner lol

No worries lol Pruitt was the one of the ones crying about Auburn stealing signs. Nice to see he fell off the map. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Hoke said Chris Kiffin and Zach Arnett are the two prime candidates 

I would think either would be upgrades. Roberts seems to be a pretty good DC but he sure made some flawed decisions this season.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, gman87 said:

I would think either would be upgrades. Roberts seems to be a pretty good DC but he sure made some flawed decisions this season.

Kiffin has only been DC at FAU for his brother. All other roles have been within defensive side of the ball but apparently none calling defensive plays except at FAU. Arnette would definitely be regarded as equal or better than Roberts. Might be telling that HC Kiffin never got him to be DC at any of his other stops.

Edited by Hank2020

5 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Kiffin has only been DC at FAU for his brother. All other roles have been within defensive side of the ball but apparently none calling defensive plays except at FAU. Arnette would definitely be regarded as equal or better than Roberts. Might be telling that HC Kiffin never got him to be DC at any of his other stops.

Makes a lot of sense. Definitely leaning more toward Arnettw just for the X and Os / experience factor .

• Like 1

I know Keionte would've left if we had kept Roberts, but between the panic of him and Wade leaving it does partially feel like we have Harsin PTSD. 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, MCPeePants said:

Hold onto your butts....................

Any particular reason or just feeling frisky

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, AUwent said:

I know Keionte would've left if we had kept Roberts, but between the panic of him and Wade leaving it does partially feel like we have Harsin PTSD. 🤷‍♂️

Who 

18 hours ago, MCPeePants said:

Hold onto your butts....................

how long my man? my butt is big and heavy..............

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

Any particular reason or just feeling frisky

he might be bird hunting......you do have nice tail feathers.

lol.  Hugh knows Caddy is an important piece of the fabric of Auburn Football and well respected by the Auburn Family.

15 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

Why is it a problem if Caddy doesn’t fit Hugh’s plans? I’m a Caddy fan, but I’m an AUBURN TIGER first! I want whatever it takes for CHF to be successful and he has the track record to prove that he can turn a program around. If Caddy’s not part of that process, then SO BE IT!

Do you recall that long winded speech he gave about Caddy when CHF came on. Then even have Caddy to give the team a motivational pregame speech. Only to come back to say Caddy doesn’t fit his plan. This really doesn’t make much sense to me but I am not making millions to make these decisions if true. Maybe Caddy moves on voluntarily. Let’s see what happens

Been some rumors going around in Auburn that Carnell is under some type of investigation.  So it's more than just some Alabama boards talking about it.  

Hoke seemed to address them, then delete his post and is actively deleting any posts about them.  

• Sad 1

i  hope caddy comes out clean. he always came out as a really moral person when he talked but i have been fooled before.

12 minutes ago, e808 said:

Do you recall that long winded speech he gave about Caddy when CHF came on. Then even have Caddy to give the team a motivational pregame speech. Only to come back to say Caddy doesn’t fit his plan. This really doesn’t make much sense to me but I am not making millions to make these decisions if true. Maybe Caddy moves on voluntarily. Let’s see what happens

And? Things change! So, YES let’s see what happens! If CHF doesn’t succeed then he will be gone! CHF should remove ANY and EVERY coach that he feels necessary for his success! Just because Caddy is LOVED by our fan base doesn’t mean that he can’t be replaced as a coach! Replacing him doesn’t make him a bad person or less of a coach! 

• Like 1