Moore

We have to quit giving away possessions with him in the lineup. Glue guy my butt. Turnover machine is what he is. Ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

Nah

he had 2 bad turnovers early, but the team helped him out.  He’s definitely one of our lesser stat guys.  No denying that but he provides a physical, athletic presence at the 3.  We’ve got 4 other starters who can score.  And 4 2nd 5 guys that are scorers.  It keeps the lineup balanced and he is very consistent with his effort and heady play.  I agree he would not start on many sec teams but his role was n this team works.  Yes, I’d love to have an okoro type in that spot but we don’t.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He needs his minutes and his respect. He goes hard. Always. We have a few of those guys and I love having them. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mustache eagle said:

Nah

he had 2 bad turnovers early, but the team helped him out.  He’s definitely one of our lesser stat guys.  No denying that but he provides a physical, athletic presence at the 3.  We’ve got 4 other starters who can score.  And 4 2nd 5 guys that are scorers.  It keeps the lineup balanced and he is very consistent with his effort and heady play.  I agree he would not start on many sec teams but his role was n this team works.  Yes, I’d love to have an okoro type in that spot but we don’t.

Heady play -LOL. That’s all i need to know about you. 

• Dislike 2

38 minutes ago, alexava said:

He needs his minutes and his respect. He goes hard. Always. We have a few of those guys and I love having them. 

Geez. Im fine with the hustle and hard play but he can’t give the ball away multiple times in low minutes. And he can’t get a shot off in the lane. 

16 minutes ago, KillenTime said:

Heady play -LOL. That’s all i need to know about you. 

I don’t know what that means.  Do you mind typing out the insult in complete and coherent sentences so I’ll be clear about what I’m like?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, KillenTime said:

We have to quit giving away possessions with him in the lineup. Glue guy my butt. Turnover machine is what he is. Ridiculous. 

He has 9 turnovers in 216 minutes of play.  He is tied with 2 other players with the 2nd fewest turnovers on the team of all players that have over 200 minutes of action.  Only Chad Baker-Mazara has fewer turnovers of the players with over 200 minutes (7)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mustache eagle said:

Nah

No we dont but we have wasaaaay better options. Guy makes terrible decisions with the ball. Chad baker is waaaay better. 

• Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

He has 9 turnovers in 216 minutes of play.  He is tied with 2 other players with the 2nd fewest turnovers on the team of all players that have over 200 minutes of action.  Only Chad Baker-Mazara has fewer turnovers of the players with over 200 minutes (7)

As the competition gets better his TOs will increase again just like last year in SEC play. CBM can actually play, score and pass. CBM is smooth in his play. CM is herky jerky and all over the place. Nothing in his game is smooth. We need to cut it down to a nine man rotation soon. He has no business getting minutes in this league. And staring him is ridiculous. 

• Dislike 2

What a nonsense thread.

Chris Moore is very important and does a lot that doesn’t show up on the stat sheet. He’s quite possibly our best wing defender and doesn’t make *too* many mistakes offensively.

Plus him being on the front line means the step down to the second platoon when we sub CBM means we don’t miss a beat, which has been a theme all year as we wear teams down with our sheer depth. 

• Like 4

He starts but he averages fewer minutes than CBM and TD. He’s clearly out there for his defense and physicality. I don’t have any issue with his playing time I just wish he would stop shooting 3’s. 

19 minutes ago, BustemBigBlue said:

He starts but he averages fewer minutes than CBM and TD. He’s clearly out there for his defense and physicality. I don’t have any issue with his playing time I just wish he would stop shooting 3’s. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

What a nonsense thread.

Chris Moore is very important and does a lot that doesn’t show up on the stat sheet. He’s quite possibly our best wing defender and doesn’t make *too* many mistakes offensively.

Plus him being on the front line means the step down to the second platoon when we sub CBM means we don’t miss a beat, which has been a theme all year as we wear teams down with our sheer depth. 

19 minutes ago, BustemBigBlue said:

2 hours ago, WarTiger said:

How refreshing.  Actual analysis and thought put into posts as opposed to knee jerk hyperbole over a couple of bad possessions.  

The rotation as it is works.  C Moore is a big body that knows his role is more Oggie Oglethorpe than Wayne Gretzky. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WarTiger said:

Hey WarTiger, watch it with those fact thingies and such.

• Haha 1

This is rich. Auburn wins for like only the fifth at Bud Walton arena AND hands Arkansas their worst loss ever in that facility, and we have someone bitching. 

You can't make this sh!t up.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

This is rich. Auburn wins for like only the fifth at Bud Walton arena AND hands Arkansas their worst loss ever in that facility, and we have someone bitching. 

You can't make this sh!t up.

It does make me wonder how some of these jokers haven’t collapsed from a heart condition in their mom’s kitchen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NCAubs said:

How refreshing.  Actual analysis and thought put into posts as opposed to knee jerk hyperbole over a couple of bad possessions.  

The rotation as it is works.  C Moore is a big body that knows his role is more Oggie Oglethorpe than Wayne Gretzky. 

Hat tip for the Slap Shot reference!  

• Haha 1

I thought AUF had a POLICY regarding never attacking or disparaging individual players. This kind of nastiness is unacceptable. These young men are playing their hearts out for Auburn. They lay it on the line game after game for Auburn.

CBP makes decisions regarding who gets playing time, who is on the floor, who gets pulled or receives less PT based on performance. Nasty SHIIIIITE from so-called "fans" like you are just not acceptable. Where are the Mods?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

Hat tip for the Slap Shot reference!  

I have a lot of useless knowledge.  Stay tuned.  

• Like 1

Vandy almost beat UAT and Tyrin Lawrence had 20 points and 3 steals. That is who should be getting Chris Moore’s minutes at the 3. Still can’t believe we didn’t land him. 

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

We’re gonna leave the players alone. 🔒 

Leave it to our fan base to wine and complain about CMO in a game where we gave Arkansas their biggest loss ever at home.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Leave it to our fan base to wine and complain about CMO in a game where we gave Arkansas their biggest loss ever at home.

Never cease to amaze me