hey guys chime in here

i know this is a long shot but is anyone interested in a snarky Football thread like they have in politics? this way people can vent and go at it within whatever parameters the mods and admins are cool with. it would be epic. then if someone wants to get stupid or whatever let them have a forum to vent more. we could call it football smack talk or something along thoselines. i have not said anything to the board PTB and they might not care but if enough people showed interest maybe it might be considered. it would be epic and a source of huge entertainment. i am probably shooting in the dark here bu8t i would love to see it.

• Like 2

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i know this is a long shot but is anyone interested in a snarky Football thread like they have in politics? this way people can vent and go at it within whatever parameters the mods and admins are cool with. it would be epic. then if someone wants to get stupid or whatever let them have a forum to vent more. we could call it football smack talk or something along thoselines. i have not said anything to the board PTB and they might not care but if enough people showed interest maybe it might be considered. it would be epic and a source of huge entertainment. i am probably shooting in the dark here bu8t i would love to see it.

Change your picture back so I stop getting confused.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mims44 said:

Change your picture back so I stop getting confused.

say please............grins

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NO, this forum is as snarky as it can get and makes the MODs work overtime just to keep it in order.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

NO, this forum is as snarky as it can get and makes the MODs work overtime just to keep it in order.

boo hiss.......................

59 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

NO, this forum is as snarky as it can get and makes the MODs work overtime just to keep it that way 

FIFY 

well hell a gurl can try right?

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

say please............grins

Never.

Not once.

Bring back the tiger with the slanted eyes. It suited you.

Fiddy must be the high lookin tiger.

Pretty much every thread (football or basketball) degenerates into garbage/smack. So why would we need a separate thread? hahaha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AURex said:

Pretty much every thread (football or basketball) degenerates into garbage/smack. So why would we need a separate thread? hahaha

to make it legal...........

9 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Never.

Not once.

Bring back the tiger with the slanted eyes. It suited you.

Fiddy must be the high lookin tiger.

i changed it so give me some props.i cannot believe i am helping someone stalk me...............

• Like 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i changed it so give me some props.i cannot believe i am helping someone stalk me...............

There we go. Got some stability back on the forums again!

btw, saw this on a car yesterday and was wondering if you were in NE TN for a visit :lol: 

image.png

Just now, Mims44 said:

There we go. Got some stability back on the forums again!

btw, saw this on a car yesterday and was wondering if you were in NE TN for a visit :lol: 

image.png

i never could grow worth a darn i killed my plants back in the day. but i consume as much as i can.last night i over did it. does this mean we are buddies now?

• Like 1

We could call the new thread Haters Gonna Hate!😊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

We could call the new thread Haters Gonna Hate!😊

i just think if we had a snarky board it would ease up on the other threads and folks could say they had a place to vent. without threats of course. i am still amazed when i hear folks wanting to meet to duke it out. the mods could use ti to get all the snarky folks in one thread and delete the whole mess..........lol

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i just think if we had a snarky board it would ease up on the other threads and folks could say they had a place to vent. without threats of course. i am still amazed when i hear folks wanting to meet to duke it out. the mods could use ti to get all the snarky folks in one thread and delete the whole mess..........lol

The snarky thread needs to be FOR the mods 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, PotPot said:

did you know my nicname is kettle? i cannot throw the mods under the bus i have to brown nose to keep from getting run off you see. see? grins

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Some of my favorite parts of the board though. Really wish there was a way to have rule sets to catch more of them. 

Like if the board could alert me everytime @bigbird makes a post that @'s  @Mikey and contains the words "Offensive Linemen" :lol: 

I don't typically watch drama TV shows, but if I log in and see a locked thread... I'm clickin' it 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mims44 said:

Some of my favorite parts of the board though. Really wish there was a way to have rule sets to catch more of them. 

Like if the board could alert me everytime @bigbird makes a post that @'s  @Mikey and contains the words "Offensive Linemen" :lol: 

I don't typically watch drama TV shows, but if I log in and see a locked thread... I'm clickin' it 🤷‍♂️

that70s-show-shame.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PotPot said:

shoe me where the mean mods touched. i am a big ol boy. i need names and for a small fee i will bring the wrath of fiddy on em..............

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

shoe me where the mean mods touched. i am a big ol boy. i need names and for a small fee i will bring the wrath of fiddy on em..............

Lol. They don’t need the wrath of fiddy. Now, gummies? Yeah, they might need a few of them 

• Haha 1