Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Well, Bruce is our Gus of basketball. Got close to the top, but since has come up short of expectations. 

Flame away.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Now it's a foul pissing contest.  Pearl has failed to find a way to salvage one of two possible Quad 1 one wins, when both were very winnable.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Bruce’s philosophy to play the last possession out has to make him the absolute worst coach in the league in clutch time games 

we lose all of these games the same ******* way lol

It's sickening

• Like 1

Seems this team is not nearly as good as advertised. Poor job overall by the coaches and players.

• Like 1

What a bad loss to a 2-4 MsU team.  Gross 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Bruce’s philosophy to play the last possession out has to make him the absolute worst coach in the league in clutch time games 

we lose all of these games the same ******* way lol

Mirror image of last game

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Well, Bruce is our Gus of basketball. Close to the top, but always come up short of expectations. 

Flame away.

Always good for a few rotten eggs. A very frustrating game that we seemed very unprepared for.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Perhaps all this talk about making a deep run in the tournament was a bit premature. This was a complete s*** fest. 

Most Auburn basketball fans occupy only two spaces on the fandom spectrum:  Absolute absurd confidence or on suicide watch.  There is no middle ground.

• Like 1

That is two close keeps in a row where Aiden was out there and not tre even though ztre was better all game.

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Well, Bruce is our Gus of basketball. Got close to the top, but since has come up short of expectations. 

Flame away.

No reason to flame you. He’s a piss poor in game coach. And he coaches like he doesn’t care. It’s as clear as day. 

Too bad our feelings about how things go, don't really matter.  We love Bruce, but agree that there are things he does/doesn't do that fruatrate the crap out of us. 

• Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Perhaps all this talk about making a deep run in the tournament was a bit premature. This was a complete s*** fest. 

Exactly.  As I said a month ago to several downvotes, we are at best a mid-tier SEC team.

I was hoping I was wrong, but our failure to win against Baylor, UAT, and now Moo State is very telling.

I'm looking forward to the NFL playoffs to get off this cliff I'm on.  AU basketball is not going to save me.

4th and 31...

That is two close keeps in a row where Aiden was out there and not tre even though Tre was better all game.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Most Auburn basketball fans occupy only two spaces on the fandom spectrum:  Absolute absurd confidence or on suicide watch.  There is no middle ground.

Kind of matches the way our team plays. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1