Dylan Cardwell

that is so mean! i looked it up. i will not be able to eat supper tonight.......

Dictionary

Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

jack·ass

/ˈjakˌas/

noun

noun: jackass; plural noun: jackasses

a stupid person.

a male ass or donkey.

1 hour ago, NCAubs said:

Sorry you’re a jackass. 

how big a boy are you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NCAubs said:

Big enough to back it up. 

were we fussing about something? i forgot...........

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

were we fussing about something? i forgot...........

Nah.  All good fun, Roy D. 

• Love 1

Just now, NCAubs said:

Nah.  All good fun, Roy D. 

same here i was trying to get ya going so we could have some fun. i have no problems other than i had some great jokes lined up and now i forgot them so i had to wing it. lol

back on subject of dylan i am sharing this i swiped from a fellow on the rant. i just want to send him some love.

Not sure I have ever seen a player improve from one season to the next as much as Dylan Cardwell has this year. He missed every free throw attempted from mid-December until mid-March last season and finished shooting 31.8% from the line. This year, he is hitting them at nearly 70% and looks confident stepping up to the line. Last year, him getting fouled was a turnover and this year it's points every time. He's hitting open shooters after rebounds instead of panicking and turning the ball over. You can tell he has really put in a ton of work to improve his game and it's great to seem him have such a positive impact this year.

i think if he gets another year he gets better.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

back on subject of dylan i am sharing this i swiped from a fellow on the rant. i just want to send him some love.

Not sure I have ever seen a player improve from one season to the next as much as Dylan Cardwell has this year. He missed every free throw attempted from mid-December until mid-March last season and finished shooting 31.8% from the line. This year, he is hitting them at nearly 70% and looks confident stepping up to the line. Last year, him getting fouled was a turnover and this year it's points every time. He's hitting open shooters after rebounds instead of panicking and turning the ball over. You can tell he has really put in a ton of work to improve his game and it's great to seem him have such a positive impact this year.

Agree, Cardwell has made good progress this year, mainly because of his free throw shooting.  Before this year, opponents would foul him as a defensive strategy because he was a sure bet to miss free throws.  This year, he is more likely to sink free throws than miss.  Plus, because of new charging rules, opponents can no longer set up Cardwell for a charging foul by flopping when Dylan goes for a shot or rebound.  He still needs a lot of work on closing to the hoop for a shot when he has the ball in the paint.

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I agree now he needs to add some post scoring other then dunking on a cut or rebound. He needs a drop step, or turn around jumper, or a hook shot that he can score with consistently. He also needs to cut down on needless fouls. The way he has improved so far gives me hope he will be better next year.

• Like 1