Caddy is a Raider

NCAubs

Raiders hire him as running backs coach.  I am glad he is getting a shot at that level.  It will be interesting to see of his energy translates to the pros.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Really happy for him and I hope he does really well. He won't have to recruit in the NFL. Starting to see more and more college coaches head to the NFL.

• Like 2

I am glad he is still getting love from Auburn folks. we all make mistakes. he was an awesome mentor to the kids he coached and was around. I am very happy for him and i will pull harder for the raiders as i loved them when they were the bad boys and rejects and whupped the hell outta folks........

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Really happy for him and I hope he does really well. He won't have to recruit in the NFL. Starting to see more and more college coaches head to the NFL.

Yes and it’s a trend to watch going forward. I remember when the NFL had coaches sleeping on couches in their office years ago and complaining about what a grind it was. Seems like the tables have turned now and it’s CFB that’s all consuming. 

• Like 2