Nuts have taken over the republican party................

2 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Sure I see it. But we live in a world where everything is reported all the time. It makes everything seem like it’s on every corner. In my personal, social, and professional circle, I’ve had exactly two TGs I’ve ever interacted with. And of the thousands of people I know, not one of them has had gender transition surgery. 24/7 news doesn’t mean that everything is happening 24/7 in every community all the time. 

So, I guess we will just ignore it.  Don’t you find it odd that TGs call themselves TGs and haven’t pulled the trigger?  The TG that was invited to the WH and showed his/her ta tas has only had top surgery.  The Penn swimmer talking the Championship from Riley Gaines only did the cross sex hormones and was able to compete as a woman.

Yeah, we just need to ignore it.

13 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I consider mutilating young children by amputating their perfectly normal body parts to satisfy some urge a child my have at 13 violent and the Dems do that every day.  I’m not advocating for this GOP candidate, just pointing out a different point of view about violence.

I remember being part of the wall in Charlottesville a few years ago while morons like you were swinging knives, clubs and AR 15s around.  The violent ones were the Baptists and Pentecostals that were walking hand in hand with the Nazis and other Fascists.

Was fun being slapped, spit upon, pushed, threatened with knives, clubs, and firearms because we stood in their way.

I feel pretty certain you would have joined in with them gleefully.

• Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You are entitled to your opinion, but 28% of Gen Z identify as LGBTQ+ and 1 in 5 high school students identify as tha same.  Do you think it is a phase they are going through? Or have we evolved to this being the norm?  Should we ignore it?

This is an example of the old Republican Party. They would say if it doesn’t affect me why should I care.  The Dems have gone so far to the left with this subject, the border, DEi and a host of other issues that now it’s a fight just to define normal.  How far do you let these thinks go before you speak up?

It’s always the same; we are not performing *gender affirming care* on minors then investigation reveal they are performing *gender affirming care* on minors and suddenly its a good thing and why should you care.  How many surgeries on minors does it take for you to care?

I’m not exaggerating anything, I’m posting articles that bring up what is happening.  I do it often because I believe children should have a childhood before being presented with life changing decisions when they are not capable of doing so.  I guess you feel differently, and that’s ok.

The “old” Republican Party  (on social issues) was primarily about individual rights.  It was consistent. The new Republican Party/maga  is about individual rights - until  they disagree with someone’s personal choice. Then they want big government and massive legislation regulating the hell out of it. 

ps have you seen the regret percentage on gender transitions? Less than 1%.  

Edited by auburnatl1

1 minute ago, 1716AU said:

I remember being part of the wall in Charlottesville a few years ago while morons like you were swinging knives, clubs and AR 15s around.  The violent ones were the Baptists and Pentecostals that were walking hand in hand with the Nazis and other Fascists.

Was fun being slapped, spit upon, pushed, threatened with knives, clubs, and firearms because we stood in their way.

I feel pretty certain you would have joined in with them gleefully.

What a s***ty thing to say.  You need to readjust your thinking or just go away.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

What a s***ty thing to say.  You need to readjust your thinking or just go away.

I readjusted years ago to see folks like you as you are.

And it ain't pretty.

And I am going nowhere.  Get used to it.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, I guess we will just ignore it.  Don’t you find it odd that TGs call themselves TGs and haven’t pulled the trigger?  The TG that was invited to the WH and showed his/her ta tas has only had top surgery.  The Penn swimmer talking the Championship from Riley Gaines only did the cross sex hormones and was able to compete as a woman.

You may want to step away from the news for a while. You seem to be overly obsessed with TGs. 

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

ps have you seen the regret percentage on gender transitions? Less than 1%.  

Please.  

Perhaps the most useful way to examine regret is to look at the proportion of people who cease their transition and go back to the gender they were originally. A large national study found that 13.1 percent of transgender people participating in the U.S. Transgender Survey reported detransitioning at some point in their lives. I think that’s a fairly reasonable estimate of the rate of people experiencing some measure of regret around their transition experience.

https://slate.com/technology/2024/02/transgender-youth-health-care-regret-pamela-paul-nyt-data.html

9 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

You may want to step away from the news for a while. You seem to be overly obsessed with TGs. 

If I want your advise, I’ll ask for it.

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If I want your advise, I’ll ask for it.

Advice, not advise. 

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Please.  

Perhaps the most useful way to examine regret is to look at the proportion of people who cease their transition and go back to the gender they were originally. A large national study found that 13.1 percent of transgender people participating in the U.S. Transgender Survey reported detransitioning at some point in their lives. I think that’s a fairly reasonable estimate of the rate of people experiencing some measure of regret around their transition experience.

https://slate.com/technology/2024/02/transgender-youth-health-care-regret-pamela-paul-nyt-data.html

Again, I don’t support transitioning children and I won’t continue this debate.   Pointless. Gun deaths and abusive parents would seem to be the highest priority in truly protecting children and their innocence.  But if this is where you chose to continually focus - ok.

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

Advice, not advise. 

Really, is that you Leftfield?

I do have a question; if you don’t agree with surgeries for a sex change for minors, as you have stated, what issues do you have other than you don’t believe it is happening?

I have stated several times that is issue is with sex change surgeries for minors and anybody that is an adult it is up to them.  Don’t understand the vitriol.

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Again, I don’t support transitioning children and I won’t continue this debate.   Pointless. Gun deaths and abusive parents would seem to be the highest priority in truly protecting children and their innocence.  But if this is where you chose to continually focus - ok.

Then why are you giving me a bunch of crap?  We agree.

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Then why are you giving me a bunch of crap?  We agree.

Because you’re always pointing to teachers, parents, the gov,  who knows - all trying to sinisterly convert our children.   

To be clear - no children should not be transitioned.  Just like they can’t drive when they’re 8. Moving on.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

you don’t believe it is happening?

Never said that. Ever. Said it is much more rare than you imply and that you seem obsessed with this singular issue. Your number of posts about it indicate that. Our country has a multitude of horrible things happening right now: suicide, murder, rape, drug deaths, child abuse, spousal abuse, school shootings,  etc etc etc. all are important, including gender transition surgeries for youth. But I’m sick of the Fox News narrative that Dylan Mulvaney and the Penn swimmer are the root of all evil in America. Time for me to move on from this topic. 

Edited by Gowebb11

8 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Never said that. Ever. Said it is much more rare than you imply and that you seem obsessed with this singular issue. Your number of posts about it indicate that. Our country has a multitude of horrible things happening right now: suicide, murder, rape, drug deaths, child abuse, spousal abuse, school shootings,  etc etc etc. all are important, including gender transition surgeries for youth. But I’m sick of the Fox News narrative that Dylan Mulvaney and the Penn swimmer are the root of all evil in America. Time for me to move on from this topic. 

I’m obsessed with getting Biden out of the White House, if that happens a lot of other issues will be solved.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

To be clear - no children should not be transitioned

Did you really mean this?

This is amazing; I thought in WWII the Nazi’s wanted to eliminate the Jews?  Evidently Dr Jill is saying the center of the LGBTQ was Berlin and that is who the Nazi’s were trying to take their right away.  Who knew?

I guess we are re-writing history here.

10 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

431562022_916407070531293_6103299907598084941_n.jpg

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is amazing; I thought in WWII the Nazi’s wanted to eliminate the Jews?  Evidently Dr Jill is saying the center of the LGBTQ was Berlin and that is who the Nazi’s were trying to take their right away.  Who knew?

I guess we are re-writing history here.

https://www.hmd.org.uk/learn-about-the-holocaust-and-genocides/the-holocaust/the-camps/concentration-camps/

10 minutes ago, arein0 said:

So, this article mentioned gay men as one part of what the Nazis imprisoned and that makes it about the LGBTQ community?  What a stretch.  She was pandering by making WWII about a group that, at the time, didn’t even exist as an organization.

• Facepalm 1

27 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

431562022_916407070531293_6103299907598084941_n.jpg

For the one hundredth time; I don’t care if someone who is of sound mind that is an adult and wants to change whatever about their body to make it what they believe they are, just let the children grow up before being presented with that decision.

You can’t seem to understand that.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 9:47 AM, I_M4_AU said:

I consider mutilating young children by amputating their perfectly normal body parts to satisfy some urge a child my have at 13 violent and the Dems do that every day.  I’m not advocating for this GOP candidate, just pointing out a different point of view about violence.

Circumcision?  I would hardly describe that as amputation.

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

For the one hundredth time; I don’t care if someone who is of sound mind that is an adult and wants to change whatever about their body to make it what they believe they are, just let the children grow up before being presented with that decision.

You can’t seem to understand that.

you sling hate all the time iam. you do not seem to know that. shrugs

46 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

So if Trump included trans women in his pageants all conservatives and Republicans can now be quiet about it?  It doesn’t work that way, not all conservatives believe every word he says.  I disagree with a lot of his words and some of his policies.  Anyone would be better than Biden to run this country.