Nuts have taken over the republican party................

CNN Confronts GOP Candidate Over Alleged Tweets To Execute Obama And Harm Other Dems

Ron Dicker

Fri, March 22, 2024 at 11:42 AM CDT·2 min read

Scroll back up to restore default view.

The GOP candidate for schools superintendent of North Carolina repeatedly dodged CNN’s questions this week about alleged past tweets calling for the execution of President Barack Obama on pay-per-view, along with other violence against Democrats. (Watch the video below.)

The encounter between the network and Michele Morrow started politely but quickly heated up.

“Do you stand by comments about former President Obama that he should be executed?” reporter Shimon Prokupecz asked, among several questions.

Morrow said no comment. She asked how Prokupecz knew that the tweets were hers but never denied them, despite multiple opportunities to do so. She also attempted to steer the conversation elsewhere by asking the reporter why he would be interested in North Carolina.

“Everyone is so done with the gotcha moment,” she said.

But Morrow has more than earned the scrutiny, according to the news network.

“I prefer a Pay Per View of him in front of the firing squad,” she allegedly wrote about the death of Obama, according to a post unearthed by CNN’s KFILE. “I do not want to waste another dime on supporting his life. We could make some money back from televising his death.”

She also appeared to endorse the death of Biden in another alleged tweet, CNN reported.

The Republican lists her 16 years of homeschooling her children as part of her experience that would help her lead North Carolina’s 1.4 million student school system and multibillion-dollar budget. She also allegedly tweeted that “Satan” was manipulating “liberal lunatics” and has said the pharmaceutical industry is out to sterilize kids, Fox 8 reported.

Morrow is a “conspiracy theorist” who “has long espoused anti-LGBTQ, anti-science and Islamophobic views,” HuffPost wrote previously.

Morrow will face Democrat Mo Green in November. “I hope you will agree with me that we cannot allow this type of violence rhetoric into our schools through the top public education leadership position of our state,” Green told ABC 11 in Raleigh.

in fairness we have some idiots on the left but they are not calling for violence every single day or damn near it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

in fairness we have some idiots on the left but they are not calling for violence every single day or damn near it.

I consider mutilating young children by amputating their perfectly normal body parts to satisfy some urge a child my have at 13 violent and the Dems do that every day.  I’m not advocating for this GOP candidate, just pointing out a different point of view about violence.

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I consider mutilating young children by amputating their perfectly normal body parts to satisfy some urge a child my have at 13 violent and the Dems do that every day.  I’m not advocating for this GOP candidate, just pointing out a different point of view about violence.

families have the right within the law to do what they want,period. it has saved one person i personally know. is it great for anyone else? i have no idea. but i am talking having a pay per view to watch obama get executed and since you did not disagree you must be ok with it. are your dogs fixed?

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

families have the right within the law to do what they want,period. it has saved one person i personally know. is it great for anyone else? i have no idea. but i am talking having a pay per view to watch obama get executed and since you did not disagree you must be ok with it. are your dogs fixed?

Of course my dogs are fixed, but that didn’t change them to the opposite sex.  I also waited until they were past their growth phase as Vets will tell you is healthier for the dogs.

Are you the reason this warning was issued?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of course my dogs are fixed, but that didn’t change them to the opposite sex.  I also waited until they were past their growth phase as Vets will tell you is healthier for the dogs.

IM is sure fixated on the transgender thing.  Might need to talk to a psychiatrist about that 

• Love 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

are interested in my buttholio now iam? i never knew sugar...................

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, alanevans said:

IM is sure fixated on the transgender thing.  Might need to talk to a psychiatrist about that 

IAM actually cared over my cancer stuff so i cannot get too bad with him. we were pretty much enemies so i just wanted to say he does have some good points. he did it almost daily as well with warm and hopeful thoughts. partly because of him i take shots but i do it jokingly and with no harm meant. he is worried about children so i do like that part. but some folks lives have been changed for the good. i know this for a fact. nice to see you alan i think this is the first time? i stay high on gummies so pardon me if i am wrong.

Edited by aubiefifty

21 minutes ago, alanevans said:

Yeah, that’s what men are supposed to do, protect those that are vunerable.  Minor children are the most vulnerable and the Dems don’t care either in this subject or human trafficking that is happening along our southern border.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

some folks lives have been changed for the good. i know this for a fact.

Why do they have to perform these experimental surgeries on minors?  Why can’t they wait until the child grows into an adult?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why do they have to perform these experimental surgeries on minors?  Why can’t they wait until the child grows into an adult?

because they are taking their own lives at an alarming rate. i assume this is the main reason?

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

because they are taking their own lives at an alarming rate. i assume this is the main reason?

That line of thinking has been debunked.  It was fear mongering at it’s best.  Anybody that feels they are of the opposite sex than they were born is having issues and this excuse for life altering surgery is counter productive.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That line of thinking has been debunked.  It was fear mongering at it’s best.  Anybody that feels they are of the opposite sex than they were born is having issues and this excuse for life altering surgery is counter productive.

we shall disagree as i have read several articles over the years but i am not going to go back and search them. but you saying it has been debunked is bull because if only one child killed themselves it counts..........

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

You and I agree on this topic. But the surgeries are being performed because some states have made it legal to do so. To have procedures banned at a federal level would take something we don’t have in this nation (and haven’t for a while) : a President and Congress working together for the will of the people. Also FWIW, gender reassignment surgeries tripled under Trump including amongst adolescents, and have continued to increase under Biden. Our leaders have more pressing concerns like impeaching, investigating, and name calling. Neither side is serious about legislating to solve problems. Our WH and Congress are glorified TV reality shows. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

You and I agree on this topic. But the surgeries are being performed because some states have made it legal to do so. To have procedures banned at a federal level would take something we don’t have in this nation (and haven’t for a while) : a President and Congress working together for the will of the people. Also FWIW, gender reassignment surgeries tripled under Trump including amongst adolescents, and have continued to increase under Biden. Our leaders have more pressing concerns like impeaching, investigating, and name calling. Neither side is serious about legislating to solve problems. Our WH and Congress are glorified TV reality shows. 

The biggest reason for the increase in gender reassignment surgeries it some states (Washington, Oregon and Cal) required insurance companies to cover such care.  LGBTQ is a social contagion and, as such, has been increasing in popularity.  When 30% of the lastest generation identifies as LGBTQ something is up and it its social.  It becomes better for kids to identify as *non binary* or *gender confused* than say you are straight, especially since it doesn’t cost a thing to say that as there is no committment.  What doesn’t help is our Assitant Secretary of Health has advocated fostering LBGTQ education in our school system with the full backing of the administration.  

I hope there is more pushback to come.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

LGBTQ is a social contagion and, as such, has been increasing in popularity.

My perspective is very different. LGB has been with us since the beginning of mankind. In every society foreign and domestic.  I don’t think it is getting more popular because of insurance company policies. It has gotten more popular because those who used to have to live in secrecy because of hate and discrimination gained protection to be who they are. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

My perspective is very different. LGB has been with us since the beginning of mankind. In every society foreign and domestic.  I don’t think it is getting more popular because of insurance company policies. It has gotten more popular because those who used to have to live in secrecy because of hate and discrimination gained protection to be who they are. 

I agree. The primary concern is the age of a permanent transition and how confusing growing up can be for some.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I agree. The primary concern is the age of a permanent transition and how confusing growing up can be for some.

I agree with that. I don’t support the permanent procedure for pre-adults. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

I said the surgeries have increased because the insurance companies agreed to pay for treatment and that is true.  The LGB part has been around a long time, I agree, but the coalition (when they added the T and Q and the rest of the alphabet) has been recuriting and recruiting the kids.  

When you have celebrities with 3 kids and all are trans; what are the odds?  You can’t see that?  Do you think it is all natural that these kids are choosing to address themselves as something different?

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You can’t see that?

Sure I see it. But we live in a world where everything is reported all the time. It makes everything seem like it’s on every corner. In my personal, social, and professional circle, I’ve had exactly two TGs I’ve ever interacted with. And of the thousands of people I know, not one of them has had gender transition surgery. 24/7 news doesn’t mean that everything is happening 24/7 in every community all the time. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I said the surgeries have increased because the insurance companies agreed to pay for treatment and that is true.  The LGB part has been around a long time, I agree, but the coalition (when they added the T and Q and the rest of the alphabet) has been recuriting and recruiting the kids.  

When you have celebrities with 3 kids and all are trans; what are the odds?  You can’t see that?  Do you think it is all natural that these kids are choosing to address themselves as something different?

I don’t think anyone is saying there aren’t screwed up parents.  Children  are abandoned, beaten, and murdered almost every day by their parents or in foster homes.  I’m not dismissing your point but I will suggest you’re extremely exaggerating the scale of it. IMO There seems to be a FAR higher concern for our kids genitalia by some than their health and lives in general - which is a far more tangible and massive problem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

I don’t think anyone is saying there aren’t screwed up parents.  Children  are abandoned, beaten, and murdered almost every day by their parents or in foster homes.  I’m not dismissing your point but I will suggest you’re extremely exaggerating the scale of it. IMO There seems to be a FAR higher concern for our kids genitalia by some than their health and lives in general - which is a far more tangible and massive problem.

You are entitled to your opinion, but 28% of Gen Z identify as LGBTQ+ and 1 in 5 high school students identify as tha same.  Do you think it is a phase they are going through? Or have we evolved to this being the norm?  Should we ignore it?

This is an example of the old Republican Party. They would say if it doesn’t affect me why should I care.  The Dems have gone so far to the left with this subject, the border, DEi and a host of other issues that now it’s a fight just to define normal.  How far do you let these thinks go before you speak up?

It’s always the same; we are not performing *gender affirming care* on minors then investigation reveal they are performing *gender affirming care* on minors and suddenly its a good thing and why should you care.  How many surgeries on minors does it take for you to care?

I’m not exaggerating anything, I’m posting articles that bring up what is happening.  I do it often because I believe children should have a childhood before being presented with life changing decisions when they are not capable of doing so.  I guess you feel differently, and that’s ok.

• Sad 1