Baseball v LSU Series

0-0 through 3.

Edited by I_M4_AU

• I_M4_AU changed the title to Baseball v LSU Series

Another bad start to the series.

24 minutes ago, tigers23 said:

Literally no more words at this point. 2-17!!!

And now we are playing the mid-lower level teams in the SEC, and can't even beat them. This is Mizzou basketball bad. Even in the dark ages under Slater, we NEVER had a season this bad. We might not win another conference game. 

Edited by arktiger1975
  • Like 1

We can all relate;

Except the White Sox won tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

We can all relate;

Except the White Sox won tonight.

Like them, our season has long since been over.

• Like 1

Our only shot of happiness will be a series win over the turds. Probably get swept. 

• Like 1

Up until recently we have been a good hitting team. Now that the pitching has gotten at least reasonable the hitting has disappeared. Injuries to Irish and Pierce have something to do with that but still....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Today in the top of the 4th

Edited by I_M4_AU

Why was our CF playing little league depth there on that last AB? I understand not camping out at the warning track with a guy on 3rd, but dang…

34 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Why was our CF playing little league depth there on that last AB? I understand not camping out at the warning track with a guy on 3rd, but dang…

Had to stop a line drive single to keep the run from scoring. Seemed a little shallow to me also but you gotta play in. Assumption is the cf can run down a fly ball for out 3 except our guy wasn’t fast enough. 

• Like 1

Vintage Auburn. Earlier: great bats, no arms. Now: pitchers getting it done and no bats. The only positive at this point is getting our young guys some playing time. 

This team is simply snake bit. Yes, it happens. Some seasons there are teams with good personnel and coaching that just cant find the wins. Other seasons teams with a not so great lineup end up at or near the top. It's not a usual occurrence but if you hang around baseball long enough you'll see both sides of it. I just wish it wasn't happening to AU this year.

• Like 2