2025 4* OT Broderick Shull commits to AU!!!

Last year’s WR class was historic and this year’s OL is shaping up to be too. 

The Freeze Front 💪💪💪💪💪

• Like 5

The staff is doing an excellent job.  Following up last year's class with another good one in 2025.  This is how you build a strong program. Requires stacking a few of these classes together but Freeze and company get it.  Polar opposite from that other guys (no mention of his name will be uttered ever again).

• Like 6

4 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Big get … Shull ranks No. 19 NATL. (No. 5 OT) in the 2025 On300️. He’s the No. 1 recruit in Oklahoma.

Shull is ranked in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite as the No. 192 player, No. 20 offensive tackle and No. 6 player from Oklahoma. 247Sports tabs Shull as the No. 30 offensive tackle and No. 9 player from Oklahoma.https://247sports.com/college/auburn/board/42/Contents/auburn-lands-commitment-from-4star-ot-broderick-shull-232633294/?page=1

It’s a weird range of rankings for him. For 247 to not even have him in the top 250 is nuts. ESPN has him at 227, so not much higher, but everyone knows ESPN’s rankings suck. All I know is that he’s been a major priority for the staff so I think he’s a legit big time pickup 

• Like 1

Noticed in his twitter bio that he has a 4.0 GPA which tells me he's smart and education is important to him.  Love this about him (in addition to his athletic ability). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Golden Eagle said:

Noticed in his twitter bio that he has a 4.0 GPA which tells me he's smart and education is important to him.  Love this about him (in addition to his athletic ability). 

Intelligence in linemen is the most under appreciated quality in the game.

Edited by AUght2win
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I would think he’ll move up significantly in 247 ratings as they reevaluate.   
He’s a big strong mean and smart lineman.   I’ll take those guys every time!

• Like 1

Because this seemed like the most active thread relating to the topic of OL, will Wright still be eligible for ‘25?

16 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Because this seemed like the most active thread relating to the topic of OL, will Wright still be eligible for ‘25?

Yes. He went through spring. 

This is an awesome get.   I read this in an Athlon article ... Auburn is also making a push for five-star offensive lineman Andrew Babalola in this class. he and Shull have a relationship and it could help Auburn's chances with getting another big man upfront. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, alabastertiger said:

This is an awesome get.   I read this in an Athlon article ... Auburn is also making a push for five-star offensive lineman Andrew Babalola in this class. he and Shull have a relationship and it could help Auburn's chances with getting another big man upfront. 

If by some miraclev we add him to this class. This would probably be the best O-line class I can remember at Auburn.

• Like 2