Really Interesting Game this year...

DKW 86

46 members have voted

1. 1. Really Interesting Game this year...

• Ole Miss Rebels?
    • Vanderbilt Commodores?

Something is telling me that this could be the year :vandy: actually does something. Even if not, YOU GOTTA PULL FOR VANDY!!!!!

BTW, anyone remember Vandygirl? :big:

I see another close W for :vandy: , 24-23

3-0 start, look for the 'dores to make their first bowl since 1982!

VANDY! VANDY! VANDY!

I wonder how the hotty toddy rednecks will react to a Vandy WIN?!

I will be pullin' for Vandy! :vandy:

Who'd have thunk it? Vandy getting almost 90% of the vote to beat anybody, much less an SEC team. I'm with some of you. I've developed an extreme dislike for that program and their fans.

Go Dores' baby.

:om: loses to :vandy: and the Rebels will hang Orgeron, forget the effigy stuff...

:om: loses to :vandy: and the wheels may be on the way to coming off.

He has raised their expectations too fast in my eyes. They are expecting great things even with Mazzone and no talent on the O side of the ball.

Mazzone is a hack and Orge is in over his head and the Rebel fans are morons for believing anything he says. A loss to the Dores couldn't happen to bigger bunch of has been's.

Okay, yes Vandy has looked impressive in winning two road games.. but come on kids, Wake and Arkansas? Both those teams are way down (even by Wake standards) and Vandy rallied big to win each of them..

Ole Miss got lucky as crap on Labor Day (but still beat a very good Memphis team that could win C-USA.)

Yeah, I'd like to see Vandy win - we all would. But I think we're hopping on the bandwagon prematurely.

Ole Miss 30, Vandy 13

Not that anyone cares but it seems to me that this series is always a tight game with Vandy finding a way to screw it up at the end. Ole Miss beat Memphis after Memphis' QB went down and the sub played the whole game.

I agree that IT IS JUST VANDY :D but I think most are pulling for them to finally get out of their role as the preeminent cellar dweller of the SEC.

Now Geaux, I know you're not actually anticipating a titanic clash between LSU and Vandy, are you?

I can see it now. Keith Jackson saying, "The talk of college football, the Vanderbilt Commodores, have been pointing to this game all season as the undefeated LSU Bengal Tigers come calling from the Bayou."

Sends shivers up your spine, doesn't it? A sure sign of the apocolypse. :D

Now Geaux, I know you're not actually anticipating a titanic clash between LSU and Vandy, are you?

I can see it now.  Keith Jackson saying, "The talk of college football, the Vanderbilt Commodores, have been pointing to this game all season as the undefeated LSU Bengal Tigers come calling from the Bayou."

Sends shivers up your spine, doesn't it?  A sure sign of the apocolypse. :D

181489[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol:

LSU at Vandy - SEC game of the year.......ESPN will pick it up ;) (has Vandy ever been on ESPN?)

Looks like we did a good job of picking this one.

Again, we look very sane over here for the picks on the polls.

Btw, OMSucks!.jpg Found this on a rical board.... :big:

Archived