• Florida by 7+
    • Florida by 1-7
    • Florida no points in pick
    • Alabama no points in pick
    • Alabama by 1-7
    • Alabama by 7+

:ua: 23

:uf: 21

I don't think Florida's untouchable, but the Bammer hype will go through the roof if UAT wins, so I'll pick the Handbags.

What I still can't get over is that both of these teams, plus LSU and UGA, are ranked well ahead of the defending SEC champions. B)

i like UF 34-Bama-20

184364[/snapback]

Sounds about right to me.... :)

:au::homer:

I think bama pulls out ahead to start off, but b/c of depth issues will struggle with playing thru the FULL four quarters against a top SEC team. This will be decided in the trenches (as virtually all games) but OL and DL play will be key on both sides of the ball. Bama OL has to be able to establish the run and protect brodie, bama DL has to be able to contain Leak. UF OL has to do the same to allow Leak to play his game, and UF DL has to pressure bama. I think if UF blitzes and gets to brodie, UF will win. Brodie will throw an INT if pressured on Saturday. Still don't see either team blowing this one open, but every time that is said of two solid Ds squaring off, you end up with a scorcher. I think Meyer is every bit as good a coach as advertised.

UF 28

UA 24

These guys are pretty good about giving credit when its due...and owning up to the crow. No need to rub it in really.

185437[/snapback]

although it was really just a "Gatorbash", i can see where it could be construed as cocky... i have subsequently deleted it... thank you for pointing out my error, and leading me back to the straight and narrow... :D

Kudos to seven and jaydubb for knowing that the gators were way overrated. :cheer:

Archived