Brad Lester

API50

I posted this a few weeks ago and I think he willl be the starting TB soon.

Posted on: Sep 18 2005, 12:35 PM

Brad Lester. Mentally and physically, he may just be the best running back we have on the Plains. If he is given the opportunity to get some quality playing time this year,watch for bigger and better things out of this young man in the years to come...he has all the tools.

I posted this a few weeks ago and I think he willl be the starting TB soon.

Posted on: Sep 18 2005, 12:35 PM

Brad Lester. Mentally and physically, he may just be the best running back we have on the Plains. If he is given the opportunity to get some quality playing time this year,watch for bigger and better things out of this young man in the years to come...he has all the tools.

186964[/snapback]

I agree, Brad has the ability to ge a great one. He is extremely explosive for his size and hits the lanes better than any of our other backs. Kind of like shaud williams except BL is on the side of the righteous.

forget shaud williams. he's a lot faster than shaud ever was. he looks like a clone of warrick dunn. to the tee. the way he runs, how good he is in space on screens, stature. personally, i hope we watch some florida state offense tapes from when amato/richt were there to get some ideas on how to use a guy like that. i trust borges to be creative (i mean the stuff we did with caddy and ronnie was great), but there's nothing wrong with looking to the outside world to get some ideas. lester is our dunn.

Anyone see some of the pics from the summer workouts? BLes is STACKED. I don't care if he's 190, 220 or 150, this guy is put together.

Okay, maybe I'm going a little over the top with the whole dude looks ripped thing. I mean, people will start to wonder and I'm just sayin', ya' know, I'm not that way.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :big:

Esquire, you are frightening me. If I had not already met your Lovelly Bride, Well, I would start to think that you may be pullin' for the wrong team. B):lol:

other than Bo I don't recall a back faster than Brad...

the next Reggie Bush!! :cheer:

187026[/snapback]

Whoa there, it's a little early for that kinda talk. How about we wait until Brad does something against a team in the top 50.

Archived