Lol Gameday

Texan4Auburn

in all fairness they brought up Auburn/UGA on gameday-what gets me is how many people WalMart let have the night off tonight :blink:

I swear I'm gonna throw my TV out the window if I have to listen to the Croyle standing ovation at Cracker Barrel every Friday morning story again.

Lol, anyone hear on Rick and Bubba where the eldest Croyle (they were talking about it this morning, and something about getting attacked by a rat to?) said that Alabama wouldn't get left out if they ran the table based off of their tradition. Sure we will get to hear that story on CBS tomorrow also.

Guess the guy needs to do some research seeing as USC and Texas both have some tradition themselves, and that Alabama has a real nice tradition of coming up short.... well everytime...... against Texas.

Spose that all ends on the morrow with LSU though.

in all fairness they brought up Auburn/UGA on gameday-what gets me is how many people WalMart let have the night off tonight :blink:

197461[/snapback]

Not only that but they let the whole night shift of good old boys over at Weat Vance off for the weekend. :D

Whats up with the Auburn sucks chants from Alabama when they got LSU on the ticket tomorrow, and we had someone accusing us of obsession this week?  :P

197459[/snapback]

Just Bammers being Bammers. There are some out there who actually believe the goobs when they say Tennessee is their biggest rival.

Archived