Brad Lester

autiger6

Have we heard anything about Lester for tomorrow? I know he hurt himself again this past week but I was curious if they listed his status for Saturday?

My understanding he will be ready to go. Article in O/A News the other day said he was taking it easy early in the week to rest, but should be pretty much 100%.

Beat Bama!!!

WAR EAGLE!!! :cheer:

From what I saw in the GA game, if he plays he is likely to reinjure himself. BUT, if that comes after an 86 yr. TD carry, he'll still have until January to heal!

It was my impression that he was held out of most of the UGA game because he felt some discomfort when he went in, and they didn't want to aggrevate anything for tomorrow, i.e., he was held out specifically so he'd be 100 % tomorrow. But I don't know for sure.

I saw him reach toward his groin, go to the sidelines and saw Gran consoling him there. I did read in one article this week that he aggravated his groin injury, but I don't have a link. He had one long run, then a short one. Do you think they would not have given him the ball for the rest of the game if he was not hurt?

CTT said last night on Tiger Talk that Lester practiced at 100% Thursday. I hope he is healthy enough to get at least 10 carries; Irons needs the help.

I'll bet the trainers will spend some extra time stretching Lester during pregame. One thing they said of last week is the cold weather contributed a little. Maybe got tight b/t pregame and time he went in. I don't know...but if he is 100% Irons and Lester will be some kind of combo. Maybe we could even see a little of TD, maybe more as a decoy though?? Nice to see him break one off in the you know what of the bama D. :D

Archived