Congratulations

CrimsonPirate

Congrats, Tiger fans. Auburn just flat whipped our fannies today. Y'all were ready; we were not. Go figger.

Anyhoo, good luck against whomever you face in your bowl game.

Congrats, Tiger fans. Auburn just flat whipped our fannies today. Y'all were ready; we were not. Go figger.

Anyhoo, good luck against whomever you face in your bowl game.

199652[/snapback]

dangit CP, ya beat me too it.. just like you always do on TT....

Thanks guys. I truly felt for Brodie today. He didnt have a chance. The line almost never showed up it seemed to me.

Again, no excuses from this Bama man. AU won it tonight because they were a better team.

The only difference tonight that mattered:Best OL in the SEC vs Worst OL in the nation. 3 of our 5 OL wouldnt start for Ball St...and the other 2 are freshmen. I was absolutely embarassed watching these guys not even try to protect Brodie. I saw Britt walk past TWO blitzers without touching them, turn around, at watch Brodie get planted on his back.

I hate it for our defense. Our Offense putting opposing teams on our 30 yd line to start THIER offensive drives finally caught up with us.

Our guys were emotionally absent after that loss last week...but thats not what im blaming tonight on. Our Oline stinks and it cost us the game. AU's D could have moonwalked past us and waited for brodie to finish his 3 step drop and then sacked him.

Its sad because we have a helluva running back in Ken Darby who, unfortunately, has to get yards all after contact...or doesnt even get the ball because we are playing from behind.

After watching tonight, I think AU has a better team for sure. But I would love to see those two teams square off with bama fielding an oline that could at least block my 10 year old sister. I dont know if we'd win or not...but It would have been interesting.

Jordan-Hare is cool. Eagle pregame flight was cool. I've seen tiger walk...thats cool. But i have to say, the University sure isnt doing tailgaters any favors..with the regulations and parking. Im glad i was there when Pat Dye got recognized like he did...always liked him. AU does need a PA upgrade something fierce. I also like how the AU band takes the field during pregame...pretty slick.

Good weather. Good game 4 AU. (at least we played good d for 3 quarters and Darby ran well...but that will only get you, it seems, a 10 point loss)

See you in ttown next year. Maybe we'll have some offensive tackles who could at least make the JV squad for Tuscaloosa County when you guys come play us in 06.

Shhh....if you listen carefully...you can hear Chris Capps getting flagged for a false start...AGAIN.

Thanks BG, you are one of the true classy bama fans. We all like to pick this time of the year. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the plains (football game non-counting).

just got home from work so i haven't had a chance to get on. my sentiments exactly, BG. perhaps the OL was confused as to what day the game was? :au: DL was on Brodie like a rat on a cheeto. i don't know why they didn't bring in second string earlier, because obviously by the end of the 1st you could tell what was going to happen, at least us bama fans with an IQ above 10 could (which from what i've seen on other boards, i'm starting to wonder how many of us there are). :au: played one helluva game, no doubt about it, and yall deserved the win. we flat out got beat. and talking about parking, i came to visit a friend of mine up there a few years ago who lived in Dunn Hall and for christs sake, the students can't even hardly find a spot to park anywhere. i can only imagine what its like near the stadium! lol i got like 3 parking tickets while i was up there between parking where i could at the dorm and at the Lowder building when i took her to some classes!!

Good posts Bammer Guys. We too were hoping for a better game, but if one team plays poorly, it's always best if it is the other team.

Would you check the Bammer boards and see if Bammer is still winning a MNC this year. If so, can we be co-champions? *grin* Pass the Kool-aid please.

WAR EAGLE

Thanks BG and best of luck in the bowls. Just remember that line of yours will turn veteren and be knocking some heads, opening holes, and no opposing field will phase them no matter how much noise they make.

Don't get down on your boys. They will proudly carry the flag of Alabama one day .

Thanks for eating the crow willingly and with class.

We will see ya' next year ........... Tuberville :au: Field @ bds. :D

p.s. AU's O-line was indeed part of the difference, but , AU's DEFENSE won the day.

p.s.s. AU's O-line was not playing against uat's O-line. It was whippin' that #1 Defense! ;)

Thanks for eating the crow willingly and with class.

We will see ya' next year ........... Tuberville :au: Field @ bds. :D

p.s. AU's O-line was indeed part of the difference, but , AU's DEFENSE won the day.

p.s.s. AU's O-line was not playing against uat's O-line. It was whippin' that #1 Defense! ;)

199884[/snapback]

Leave it to you, Tim. For the record, we don't eat crow. We got whupped, we know it, and we offered our congratulations. We did not eat crow. Someone needs to teach you that one can be as gracious in victory as he is in defeat.

Thank you to all you classy :ua: fans that have posted here.....

The rest of you ( and you know who you are) cannot even be considered fans...Leeches would be a better description, but enough of that.....

:ua: Has the best tacklers I have seen over the course of the last couple of years! Your defensive kids DO NOT MISS TACKLES! The make an initial lick, lock up and hustle. By far the best group we have played all year IMO.

Tuff break on your offense. I actually felt bad for Brodie a little. He is a class act and Darby is going to be a stud in the NFL (hint hint, he needs to declare this year)

Another good Iron Bowl and for those of you who came to Auburn for the game I TRULY hope that you had a good experience at our home and look forward to going back to Jordan Hare West next year :poke: .

Congrats on the win guys. I guess I'm a little late with the post but I've been trying to get my computer back up and running after a driver decided to force a memory dump on every boot....thank you Mr. Gates. Then I had to send off relatives and drive 4.5 hours home. What a fun day. At any rate, ya'll played a hell of a game and we had a great time tailgating all day across from where Mr. Gattis used to be. I'm just glad I'm out of class alllll week . ;)

Enjoy the victory, while it lasts. ;) I guess it's all said and done until the 4th for the BcS selections and other bowl announcements.

Also, a special thanks to AURainman for trading my student tickets for his upper deck seats so my parents could attend the game. They had a good time and wouln't have been able to go otherwise. He's a very classy guy from what I gathered before and after the game.

Thanks be to the Bammers on this board. Good luck with your bowl game. Ya'll need to help us restore some respect to the SEC.

And UT....................................... GO TO THE BIG LEAST ;) Phat Phill is a disgrace. I love it!!!!

Thanks be to the Bammers on this board. Good luck with your bowl game. Ya'll need to help us restore some respect to the SEC.

And UT....................................... GO TO THE BIG LEAST ;) Phat Phill is a disgrace. I love it!!!!

200172[/snapback]

heck, that's comething we can ALL agree on... besides the fact that LSU fans are still a bunch of corndogs!

Archived