Waited 5 Years to post this...

DKW 86

We, as the :au: Nation, got to hear from the Mulleted ones how "Brodie is never gonna lose to you. He's gonna beat you all four years..."

I wish I had not lost the link. So I cannot remember who to direct this to individually. I am almost sure that Shanehead said the same thing though.

Now Brodie never said it. The Redneck Mullet Wearing :ua: fans did though.

I have an idea for you. Support your team, quit overhyping your players, setting them up to fail. Quit being the TOTALLY CLASSLESS JERKS some of you LIVE to be.

Brodie alone could not beat anyone. It is a team sport. He cannot block, tackle, pass AND catch. It is a team effort. But the 100s of times we had to hear that crap... Well all I can say is.... :moon:

Boy, I sure am glad that unlike the guys you mentioned, YOU'VE got class!

granpa :homer:

UA sixties :ua:

AU 70's :au:

We, as the :au: Nation, got hear form the Mulleted ones how "Brodie is never gonna lose to you. He's gonna beat you all four years..."

I wish I had not lost the link. So I cannot remember who to direct this to individually. I am almost sire that Shanehead said the same thing though.

Now Brodie never said it. The Redneck Mullet Wearing :ua: fans did though.

I have an idea for you. Support your team, quit overhyping your players, setting them up to fail. Quit being the TOTALLY CLASSLESS JERKS some of you LIVE to be.

Brodie alone could not beat anyone. It is a team sport. He cannot block, tackle, pass AND catch. It is a team effort. But the 100s iof times we had to hear that crap... Well all I can say is.... :moon:

199727[/snapback]

The delusions keep on coming. A guy called PF today and told him that Brodie deserved to be an All American. PF laughed and said that Brodie would not even make all SEC. The guy said that if Brodie would have played for Auburn on Sat. that AU would have beaten Bama by 60. Where do these people come from? It is pitiful.

The delusions keep on coming.  Where do these people come from? It is pitiful.

200488[/snapback]

They are direct descendants of the Jonestown survivors (remember the big koolaid party) :lol:

Archived