Great Coaching Job Shula

LegalEagle

Earlier this week the UA President finished off a pitcher of "Bammer's Broth" Kool-Aid and announced that Shula was doing such a fine coaching job that he would be getting a contract extension and a raise after the AU game. I hope he gets 20 years to life!

What should his raise be? Bump him up to minimum wage?

After witnessing one of the most poorly coached Bammer teams in recent memory, I really wonder what they put in their Kool-Aid that deludes them so. Any thoughts?

Earlier this week the UA President finished off a pitcher of "Bammer's Broth" Kool-Aid and announced that Shula was doing such a fine coaching job that he would be getting a contract extension and a raise after the AU game.  I hope he gets 20 years to life!

What should his raise be?    Bump him up to minimum wage?

After witnessing one of the most poorly coached Bammer teams in recent memory, I really wonder what they put in their Kool-Aid that deludes them so.  Any thoughts?

199865[/snapback]

Jack Daniels, Early Times or Jim Beam. :big:

The main reason CTT called off the Tigers, was he didn't want to run up the score too much and thereby get the crimson nation screaming for a coaching change. After all why change a good thing. :rolleyes:

WAR EAGLE!

4 IN A ROW!

WAR EAGLE!

:au::au:

He probably ought to stash some of that raise away for moving expenses at the end of next year--although I'm pretty sure the Bama faithful will pay for the van! :lol:

Yeah he's a bad coach...he went 9-2 the FIRST year off probation. Good call. AU (and everybody else in the league) got a 5-6 year head start in recruiting...and the FIRST year we get to sign 25, we go 9-2.

Say what you want about Shula...but he's shown marked improvement EVERY year he's been there. Thats the sign of good coaching.

Chris Capps (2 star only other offer was from Oklahoma st) vs

Stanley McClover (4 star w/offers from everybody but the Miami Dolphins)

How about Quentin Groves (4 star) vs a converted defensive tackle Kyle Tatum?

What about our center who transfered from UAB? He was playing in his second game as center.

Look Auburn is the better, more talented team. But before you call our coach crappy, why not look at what he's working with?

With all that this bama team has been through...and all the 6-5 or 7-4 predictions for our season...im proud of my coach. And Im proud of a 9-2 record.

Yeah he's a bad coach...he went 9-2 the FIRST year off probation. Good call. AU (and everybody else in the league) got a 5-6 year head start in recruiting...and the FIRST year we get to sign 25, we go 9-2.

Say what you want about Shula...but he's shown marked improvement EVERY year he's been there. Thats the sign of good coaching.

What about our center who transfered from UAB? He was playing in his second game as center.

Look Auburn is the better, more talented team. But before you call our coach crappy, why not look at what he's working with?

With all that this bama team has been through...and all the 6-5 or 7-4 predictions for our season...im proud of my coach. And Im proud of a 9-2 record.

200032[/snapback]

I said Shula was a mediocre (offensive) coach BEFORE he coached a game at Bama. Why? He was fired by Tampa Bay as the OC, next season the Bucs win the Super Bowl with basically the same team. Shula has ALWAYS been criticized for his vanilla and unimaginative offense. His last name has helped his career immensely. This year is no different, just that you guys played sub par teams and compiled victories. When Bama played at least decent teams, Bama came up short. If you guys play any team that has a better offense than MSU in your bowl game, you guys will lose.

:au:

In fairness, he did beat a pretty decent South Carolina team. Who'd have thought THAT would turn out to be his signature victory for the year.

[but then who'd have thought South Carolina would be better than Tennessee and Florida!]

In fairness, he did beat a pretty decent South Carolina team.  Who'd have thought THAT would turn out to be his signature victory for the year. 

[but then who'd have thought South Carolina would be better than Tennessee and Florida!]

200045[/snapback]

You're absolutely correct. Shula's signature win came against a :usc: team devoid of talent. :cheer:

flipper is a GREAT coach, for uat that is. ;)

I hope he stays a minimum of 7 more years. :lol::lol::roflol::roflol:

p.s. The entire world knows that flipper got that "job" for one reason. He was the ONLY semi-coach they could find that would actually take the job.

"It's a BLACK HOLE."- Keith Jackson :thumbsup:

keep the faith, BS....

200032[/snapback]

Wah, Wah, excuse me while I go and get my crying towel. :no:

200032[/snapback]

The words "good coaching" and "Shula" should not be used in the same sentence.

Flipper should give Joe Kines 80% of that raise he's getting. If it weren't for Kines, :ua: would have been lucky to win 4 games this year.

Heck, I would be more than happy to kick in a few buck$ for flipper's raise. :D

Heck, I would be more than happy to kick in a few buck$ for flipper's raise. :D

200230[/snapback]

Count me in for a few $$$ as well. I hope he coaches at :ua: for 30 years!

200032[/snapback]

Wait..Wait..Wait...a minute...According to all the bammers we have heard from Bama is more talented than Auburn. Lessons learned the hard way are always the ones toughest to swallow. chinese proverb I just made up :big:

Archived