AL.com forums

TigerProphet

All of a sudden I am unable to post on the AU football forum on al.com

I can log in, but when I try to post a message, the preview is completely blank and my id doesn't ever show up. I have tried creating a new user id but no go.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

All of a sudden I am unable to post on the AU football forum on al.com

I can log in, but when I try to post a message, the preview is completely blank and my id doesn't ever show up. I have tried creating a new user id but no go.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

199924[/snapback]

Stay here, dont go. This site is kind of like an anti-AOL, Anti-al.com forum. We are the exact opposite of those two.

199924[/snapback]

Stay here, dont go. This site is kind of like an anti-AOL, Anti-al.com forum. We are the exact opposite of those two.

199984[/snapback]

I do love it here. Great forum. Better class of people. :au:

I do love it here. Great forum. Better class of people.  :au:

200058[/snapback]

i was only a forum neophyte a few years ago and all i knew about was al.com...

by some fortuitious stroke of luck, i found WEN and i haven't ever been back.

"Better class of people" is a vast understatement...unless al.com has changed in the past 3 years or so....do they have mods over there now?

welcome TP...

and WAR EAGLE!!! 28-18!!!!!

"Better class of people" is a vast understatement...unless al.com has changed in the past 3 years or so....do they have mods over there now?

welcome TP...

200061[/snapback]

Yes, they have mods still, but sometimes I think they are Bama fans. There are some really nice AU fans there such as GATigerette, Kim86, etc. I am here to stay, as I love the avatars and other options. The media page is well worth the subscription price as well. Thanks for the welcome and WDE!

Great win Saturday. I was just sitting there stunned throughout the first quarter. Could not believe what I was seeing and hearing. :lol:

welcome TP...

200061[/snapback]

Yes, they have mods still, but sometimes I think they are Bama fans. There are some really nice AU fans there such as GATigerette, Kim86, etc. I am here to stay, as I love the avatars and other options. The media page is well worth the subscription price as well. Thanks for the welcome and WDE!

Great win Saturday. I was just sitting there stunned throughout the first quarter. Could not believe what I was seeing and hearing. :lol:

200069[/snapback]

Welcome and War Eagle!

Any of the Auburn family over on that board, that you think would like to escape that board have them stop by the best Auburn site on the net.

Archived