Mazonne Is Out

LegalEagle

Tonight, on "Talkin' Football," Scout said that Coach O fired CNM last Wed. Apparently he's staying until season end. Scout also said that Ole Miss has lost 21 of last year's 30 recruits! There was an negative implication as to Coach O, but no specifics were given.

Does anyone know if they have lost all of those guys and why?

I know that 5 have left the team since the beginning of august, but SEVERAL of the better ones didn't qualify. There's a lot of heat on shrek b/c of that.

Not a suprize that red zone has been shown the door. I can't wait to see who they get now. :blink:

It didn't take much imagination to see this one coming. Losing 21 of 30 recruits that number is just staggering even with 8-10 DNQ. :blink:

Maybe CNM will take over for Rader at :ua:;)

Coach Shrek --> :big::thumbsup:

I saw a place on the Ole Miss forums where they were reporting this. Ole Miss is holding on to Coach O because he was the National Recruiter of the Year. He is a waste as a HC if you ask me. Mazzone was toast in 2001 at :au: He is only worse now. He has failed at NCSU, OM, and somewhere else too (Oregon?).

Evidently besides the DNQ, O is having his "Junction" moments now too. The old farts here know Dye and CTT ran off a bunch their first years here too.

Archived