Best/Worst of AUNation 2005

Guest Tigrinum Major

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow...not one 1st place vote for best rival fan...

Its a sad sad day in the BG03 house.

206541[/snapback]

I don't know about best-- what with the propensity to whine excessively ;) , but how about Sentimental Favorite Rival Fan?

I am humbled and appreciative of the many nominations I have received. However, since there seems to be a theme running here, did you all nominate me out of love or fear? :lol:

Although I will be totally biased and conceited and say that I also think my Monty Python smack was pretty doggone hilarious.

Wow...not one 1st place vote for best rival fan...

Its a sad sad day in the BG03 house.

206541[/snapback]

BG, I have been out of pocket and have not even commented on this thread until now. So bear with me...

Best Bammer Fan: BG'03. Not just because he is a sentimental favorite, either. He sticks up for and is loyal to his team, come what may, and for that he has my respect. He isn't a stupid homer about it either - he is honest when there are shortcomings and never goes off the deep end when positive things come out of Tuscaloser. And when reality hits ( :big: ), he admits the truth and handles it with class and maturity. BG, you are and always will be my favorite bammer fan. And that's saying a lot, because there ain't too many of you that I can even stand to be on the same planet with. Also, that Monty Python riff I did is actually all about you! If you haven't read it, you should.

Best LegHumper: SouthLink Goes without saying. He represents our oldest rival with class, pulls for Auburn when appropriate, and is overall a good guy.

Worst Rival Fan: Tie between Crimson323 and Crimson323 (He/She obviously has more than one voice in his/her head, so I made it a tie.)

Most Obsessed with Paul Finebaum: DKW :big: Your prize is a year's supply of Valium to calm you down after listening to his show.

The Joe Friday Award for the Official AUNation Message Board Police: TMajor. Damn, man, don't you ever sleep? You read every post and seem to catch violators before the offending comment is two minutes old! The rest of us mods just hang back and let you go. Kudos for taking your job so seriously!

Best Person to Party in New Orleans with: RAVAD!!! She and I shoved throught the crowd to be on the front lines of Sugar Bowl Tiger Walk and never spilled one drop of our massive frozen adult beverages. EXCELLENT!!

Best AUNation Pals: WarTim and jaydubb. While each deserves their many nominations in other categories, never before or since have I ever seen two guys that are more perfectly matched as buddies. They are everything best friends should be. Think Ralph and Norton, only wearing orange and blue and not smelling like sewage and bus exhaust.

Wife of the Year: Monica, ranger12's wife, for making him toe the line and stay in bed until his back heals, while still keeping us posted on his recovery. I am sure this has been a thankless task - not just a sick man, but a bedridden one. :huh: I'd have killed either him or myself by now. So for her devotion, way to go!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

I made the list!

Best Person to Party in New Orleans with: RAVAD!!! She and I shoved throught the crowd to be on the front lines of Sugar Bowl Tiger Walk and never spilled one drop of our massive frozen adult beverages. EXCELLENT!!

And I have to throw this one right back at you Jenny...

The best person to party with the first time you meet face-to-face.

Jenny AU-92

Gosh, we had fun. :big:

Wish we were going to Orlando :(

Wish we were going to Orlando  :(

206588[/snapback]

No joke. We are just going to have to plan for a massive party at the LS-who game next year. Cannot WAIT!!!!!!!

Guest Tigrinum Major
The Joe Friday Award for the Official AUNation Message Board Police:  TMajor.  Damn, man, don't you ever sleep?  You read every post and seem to catch violators before the offending comment is two minutes old!  The rest of us mods just hang back and let you go.  Kudos for taking your job so seriously!

206586[/snapback]

Slackers.

A better question is "Don't I ever work?"

Best Person to Party in New Orleans with:  RAVAD!!!  She and I shoved throught the crowd to be on the front lines of Sugar Bowl Tiger Walk and never spilled one drop of our massive frozen adult beverages.  EXCELLENT!!

206586[/snapback]

Guess I should change my vote in one category to a tie between you and Ravad :big:

Best Bama Fan That Started Out as a Jackleg - JXNTider (formerly AUWho)

206525[/snapback]

jackleg huh? I'lll show you a jackleg! :big: jk...

Favorite Auburn fan i loved to be a jackleg too... vatz22au... i didn't like him at first, but now, he's right up there close with TM

Favorite AU posters on BAMA boards... TM/DKW/vatz on crimsontusks... Nice to have AU fans visit there who aren't trying to be "jacklegs"... yeah, i know, y'all never seen me there probably. I mainly lurk there. TM stands alone on Tide-talk.com

Favorite Post... HANDS down Monty Python Alabama post...

best shameless plug b/c she is the best tigger around........Autigger.... :cheer:   :cheer:   ;)   :bigblush:   :bigblush:

206636[/snapback]

I personally think the guys should have nominated you and me and Ravad and BoJTruAUMan and Wannabe as "Hands Down Most Awesome Group of Females Ever To Grace ANY Sports Forum with Their Presence"... They should be damn glad to have us here... we dress up the joint. :big:

Favorite Auburn fan i loved to be a jackleg too... vatz22au...

I'm an easy target :comfort:

I'll agree with the above posts...you've come a long way! I guess the same could be said for me over at CT :lol:

best shameless plug b/c she is the best tigger around........Autigger.... :cheer:   :cheer:   ;)   :bigblush:   :bigblush:

206636[/snapback]

I personally think the guys should have nominated you and me and Ravad and BoJTruAUMan and Wannabe as "Hands Down Most Awesome Group of Females Ever To Grace ANY Sports Forum with Their Presence"... They should be damn glad to have us here... we dress up the joint. :big:

206651[/snapback]

yeah what Jenny said.... imagine what this board would be like if it werent for us oh my!!!! :huh:

206636[/snapback]

206651[/snapback]

yeah what Jenny said.... imagine what this board would be like if it werent for us oh my!!!! :huh:

206657[/snapback]

iz5noi.jpg

:(

Worst Multitasker - WarTim

I am proud to be mentioned as, well, I am just proud to be mentioned! :D

Great post all. WDE & an EARLY Merry Christmas. :cheer:

p.s. Got a few days off and my Lovelly Bride has found plenty to keep me busy. Our 27th Anniversary is Friday Dec. 23rd. :thumbsup:

Hard to believe that she has tollerated me THAT long. :blink:

Best Rival Fan--Tidefan24 ( he is willing to hash things out even in some tense discussions). Runnerups--LSUgradin99, Geauxscott and BamaBo. Just wish they posted more).

WOOHOO!! I got mentioned.... :cheer:

I wish i could post more myself, I come in spurts over here. I read just about everyday but post in spurts. Hell, I haven't even posted on TF.com in a while.

206681[/snapback]

Maybe she likes a man who rarely wastes her time with more than one sentence at a time. B)

Texas Tiger, To you I say.........in the words of Snoopy to the Red Baron........

"Merry Christmas, My Friend!" :)

Best Rival Fan--Tidefan24 ( he is willing to hash things out even in some tense discussions). Runnerups--LSUgradin99, Geauxscott and BamaBo. Just wish they posted more).

WOOHOO!! I got mentioned.... :cheer:

I wish i could post more myself, I come in spurts over here. I read just about everyday but post in spurts. Hell, I haven't even posted on TF.com in a while.

206690[/snapback]

So that's why I haven't got any green rep points lately? :big::big:

best shameless plug b/c she is the best tigger around........Autigger....

206636[/snapback]

206651[/snapback]

206657[/snapback]

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Listen to these women...They know what they are talking about!

Worst Burt Reynolds Obsession - Wishbone and deepseas

On behalf of myself, Wishbone, and Burt I humbly accept this award, I only hope I can keep the momentum going into strong in 2006.

Wishbone, drinks on me tonight @ the Garage 10pm.

I hope that everyone has a happy Christmas, more importantly, be safe, and if traveling around the Jupiter, FL area, remember to vistit the world's only Burt Reynolds museum. (Closed Christmas Day)

Guest Tigrinum Major
Worst Multitasker - WarTim

I am proud to be mentioned as, well, I am just proud to be mentioned! :D

Great post all. WDE & an EARLY Merry Christmas. :cheer:

p.s. Got a few days off and my Lovelly Bride has found plenty to keep me busy. Our 27th Anniversary is Friday Dec. 23rd. :thumbsup:

206681[/snapback]

C'mon, Tim, with all your time taken up by loving Auburn, when do you have time to multitask?

Happy Anniversary to WarTim and the WarBride today!

I'll think of you when I drive bySamford Hall in about an hour!

206681[/snapback]

Maybe she likes a man who rarely wastes her time with more than one sentence at a time. B)

Texas Tiger, To you I say.........in the words of Snoopy to the Red Baron........

"Merry Christmas, My Friend!" :)

206730[/snapback]

I think I still have that 45rpm somewhere around here...

Merry Christmas to you, your lovely (and accepting) bride ;) , and the whole War Tim clan!

Archived